Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you use to sort/organize your lunch kit?

I've seen some lunch boxes online for bariatric, some bento boxes, etc. Some are super expensive. Was just wondering what creative ways you guys pack your lunch for work or organize your days food intake?

Ziplocks. They fit in my purse. I have the bento box thing with the fancy little boxes that go inside it. But seriously, I don't eat nearly enough food to warrant something like that, and it just gives me extra dishes to wash. 3 ounces of Protein, a Protein shake and maybe a Greek yogurt come with me to work. That's it. I keep it simple.

I bought a set of these on Amazon. Reasonable price, though you could get similar ziplock/gladware probably.

http://www.amazon.com/EasyLunchboxes-3-Compartment-Bento-Containers-Classic/dp/B004S129AQ/ref=zg_bs_12900081_1

1. They are not leakproof - so don't turn upside down if you have a liquid.

2. They microwave well, but I bring a tiny bowl too because (generally) I don't want my applesauce and chicken salad heated like my broccoli. :-)

After researching these online for a few weeks, I just received these in the mail!

A 6-compartment Yumbox:

http://www.amazon.com/Yumbox-Zucca-Orange-Leakproof-Container/dp/B00WX9PPJM/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1438189092&sr=8-5&keywords=6+compartment+yumbox

And also a set of Happy Lunchboxes:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O7RVZE2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

The YumBox is seriously adorable, leakproof, and well-made. I love the little compartments. The Happy Lunchboxes have 4 compartments (3 small, 1 large), are also leakproof, and seem to be well-made. I can't wait to start packing lunches!

I have 2 small bento boxes I got at Walmart. I used them for a bit then the washing the compartments started to annoy me. Rubbermaid containers are what I use now. I have one with 2 sections. one large and one small. Easy clean up and matching lid. Got 2 packs of 4 for a very low price. Also at Walmart. I also got Rubbermaid screw top containers that hold 1.5 cups (more than I can eat) they are great for when my lunch is all mixed together and not separate items.

I wish I were that organized, but I'm a baggie person, too. Some chicken chunks, some veggie slices, some fruit chunks, whatever. I log it before work, stuff it in my purse, then I just grab a baggie of whatever when I'm hungry the next time.

I was on a bento kick a few years back. This past weekend I dug out my stash. I must have at least 20 different sets. They are great for VSG sized lunched. The company I used to order a lot from went out of business, but I also purchased a few on ebay and even from the dollar bins at Target. This is an old pre-op bento. I doubt I could eat half that food now. It even came with an insulated bag and tiny fork.

closedpinkbento

pinkbento

pinkbentokiwi