Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just went to look at the Quest bars to have around for emergency Protein but the look very high in carbs. Am I wrong? How do these work for people and what are the favorite flavors.

My NUT has told me not to worry much about carbs, so I'm sure someone who is really watching their intake will give their thoughts. But if I recall for the Quest bars, total carbs are a little high but Fiber is also high so net carbs aren't too bad.

I like these Protein bars more than others I have tried. My reviews: The Cookies and cream is my favorite, mint chocolate is good, and cookie dough is ok (I found it harder to chew than the others. Not sure if I just got a bad box or what). Those are the only 3 I've tried.

I've only tried the cookie dough one myself. I though it was okay. I tend to eat more of the Pure Protein Bars instead cause they have around 15 to 20g of Protein and sugars tend to say at or below 2g depending on which ones you eat.

I like the Quest bar flavors Cookies and Cream, chocolate Chunk and S'Mores. I also like the Pure Protein ones in all flavors. And I also like the premier ones in all flavors.

You do have to watch the carbs and sugars in most but all of those are on my NUT's approved list.

I usually just eat a half at a time. I like it with a cup of Decaf coffee in the mornings. Put it in a ziploc snack bag for later.

I love Quest Bars! Just like TEXASLADY52, I eat about half of it as a snack. I really enjoy the mint, cookie dough (warmed up - yummy!) and the double chocolate chunk. I tried some of the others and they were ok, just not my favorite. I really like these bars because of the Fiber. :)

I like the Quest bars and sometimes it's just nice to have something besides a Protein Shake. It's on the list and I was told to look at the net carbs. Eating them on occasion has not slowed my weight loss. I've tried the brownie, s'mores, mint chocolate and strawberry cheesecake. I didn't care for the strawberry one but the others were good.

I eat them on occasion. As another poster said, the net carbs aren't too bad. I wouldn't eat on every day, but I'm sure others have and still lose weight. Try baking them if you have the time. Less than five min in a 350 degree oven and they are super yummy!

I, too, eat them half at a time as a snack. I love the chocolate brownie warmed for a few seconds in the microwave. Yum. Like the others have said, it's the net carbs we should look at and not the total carbs.

I love the Quest bars and they are approved by my NUT because the net carbs are low as are the sugars.

I like the brownie, chocolate chip cookie dough, smores, coconut cashew, chocolate Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter and jelly, vanilla almond crunch, and cinnamon roll.

I didn't care for the lemon or the apple pie.

Can someone explain "net carbs" ....maybe I am freaked out by the labels

So I just had half a s'mores one which I nuked for 10 seconds. It wasn't bad but a little sweet.

Where do you get Quest bars?

Net carbs is basically total carbs-fiber and sugar alcohols. So my Quest bar has 25g of carbs but 17g of fiber and 5g of erythritol (sugar alcohol). Therefore, it only has 3 net carbs.

Where do you get Quest bars?

GNC, Vitamin Shop, Quest.com, Amazon