Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@LipstickLady - sounds good to me. Sounds like I have something to look forward to. How far out were you able to eat the full fat cheese?

Yogurt, frozen yogurt (don't beat me, lol), milk, frozen grilled chicken chunks, laughing cow cheese wedges, some sort of finger friendly veggie (like zucchini chunks, carrot sticks, whatever it is), some sort of fruit, and Peanut Butter. Definitely a creature of habit! :)

My nut said no more nuts, nut butters or avocados for me.

Since I am 18 days post-op, my mainstay in unjury Protein powder.

Since I am 18 days post-op, my mainstay in Unjury Protein Powder.< /p>

Why no nuts later down the road? My NUT wanted me to add avocado. Healthy fats

Since I am 18 days post-op, my mainstay in unjury Protein powder.< /p>

:faint:

I live on almonds and various other nuts. Avocado is also a staple. pureed avocado was one of my very first foods when I went to pureed.

I have days when I have a hard time eating and I am a bit over two years out. Those days I subsist on Peanut Butter, avocado and hummus.

I was going to say that I don't have any foods that are "must haves". I really really don't ever want to get hooked on a food again. But then I realized there is one food in my life that I refuse to give up.

My must have food is Crystal Light lemonade. I wipe out the shelf when I catch it on sale at my grocery store. It's the one thing I have not tired of in more than 15 years. So I know if I buy 32 bags (each makes 8 gallons), it will get used up eventually. :-)

I believe this is because they are oily.

I almost cried when she said no avocados.

I fantasize about licking one.

I am a cheese lover, too but have noticed I like the lower fat cheeses post-op better than some of the richer ones. I don't restrict my fats but find that I naturally want smaller amounts. Too much and I feel a little woozie.

I am a cheese lover, too but have noticed I like the lower fat cheeses post-op better than some of the richer ones. I don't restrict my fats but find that I naturally want smaller amounts. Too much and I feel a little woozie.

I prefer softer cheeses lately, but I like the full flavor of horseradish cheddar, truffle gouda, extra hot pepper jack, etc.

Ice cream and cream based Soups run right through me and make me feel like crap but real cheese does not. Weird.

@@LipstickLady - it's not weird, if you want to get constipated, eat lots of cheese (relativly low moisture, lots of salt). I have nothing against it, have some nearly every day. Soups often have vegies and lots of Water, so it might make more sense that it moves through the pipes quickly.

Pepperoni, olives, hummus, cheese to bake into crisps(tastes better than cheezits and satisfies a chip craving).

@@LipstickLady - it's not weird, if you want to get constipated, eat lots of cheese (relativly low moisture, lots of salt). I have nothing against it, have some nearly every day. Soups often have vegies and lots of Water, so it might make more sense that it moves through the pipes quickly.

No, that's not it at all, unfortunately. Cream based soups and rich ice cream make me dump. I am pooping and puking within 15 minutes of either, complete with nasty sweats and an overall horrible feeling.