Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

In House Financing for GSV in Dallas Area - No Credit

I am terrified of the idea of going to Mexico. As most of you know, it is so much cheaper there. :(

So, I am looking for Dr in Dallas/Plano area that does the sleeve for a good price.

So far I have been quoted everything from $12,200 (no post opp meds etc) to $16,000 with 2 years post up care etc.

I have NO insurance. So I am cash pay. I don't have good credit, so I don't qualify for some of the medical financing groups.

So, someone who does in house financing with proof of income is what I'm looking for.

PLEASE let me know if you know anyone. :)

Do you have no health insurance at all or just no coverage for bariatric surgery?

Do you have no health insurance at all or just no coverage for bariatric surgery?

No insurance at all. I'm a small business owner. :(

Why not have insurance through the exchange instead of paying the fine each year on your taxes? You might still be able to get a plan through an exception. You have to have insurance, it is the law, so you might as well get one that can help you achieve your goals.

No insurance at all. I'm a small business owner. :(

The fine was only $200 last year for my family of 4. This year they are projecting around $400. We were quoted $1300/mo for our family with extremely high deductibles to meet should we need to use the insurance. After doing the math & the fact that my family (by the grace of God) NEVER uses the hospital or has any serious medical conditions needing insurance, we decided not to get it right now. That $1300/mo is more than our house payment. So to us, Saving $15,600 (plus the deductibles if used) over a $400 penalty is perfectly fine.

I did call around to insurances for myself & none will cover this surgery unless you have a year of documented health issues (high blood pressure, sleep apnea, diabetic etc) In which I don't have.

Hi Oki lady... Are you still looking for a great surgeon you can trust and financing options (credit, in house financing)?... Let me know, i can refer you and they will help you on how you can start your journey. I also paid in cash and did all the requirements and the surgery in less than 2 months.

Edited by chilet071

Could I also have the information if in house financing for gastric sleeve surgery

Hi Oki lady... Are you still looking for a great surgeon you can trust and financing options (credit, in house financing)?... Let me know, i can refer you and they will help you on how you can start your journey. I also paid in cash and did all the requirements and the surgery in less than 2 months.

What Doctor?

Chilet071 can you give me the information as well please

Chilet071 can you give me the information as well please

Did she tell you who the surgeon is? I am interested as well.

I'm not sure if surgeon name but they do have several offices but they no longer do in house financing either so that was a bomber for me but they do accept insurance as well

Not sure about the cost through self pay because I went through my insurance, but I'd suggest calling Dr. Cribbins -- he's located close to you in Plano ( off Parker/DNT). I have my surgery scheduled 3/2 and have been pleased with him at all appointments so for. The NUT in his office is great too!

Edited by jmoeller0724