Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LETS SEE SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES????

Way to go guys! Everyone looks so good! Congrats!

Ignore this one, I must have hit the wrong key

Edited by OKCPirate

I had my sleeve done in Juarez, Mexico

Cunninglinguist you look great!☺ what a difference. Thank you for sharing your before and after photos????

Wow! OKCPirate, you look great! Who did you go with in Juarez Mexico? How was your experience when you arrive there? Everyone looks so good! Motivation!! ????

Kindle I can see your abs☺ if I can look like this after the surgery I'll be doing cart wheels! You look great! Motivation!! ???? your now pictures don't even look like you were ever big. Your skin is tight. You look awesome! Thank you for sharing.

I'm not sure what is happening today, but I'm having problems getting notifications and sending multiple posts.

Edited by OKCPirate

Wow! OKCPirate, you look great! Who did you go with in Juarez Mexico? How was your experience when you arrive there? Everyone looks so good! Motivation!!

Thank you - my mom joined me. She is a retired nurse. I was really just planning on heading down alone, but I had too many co-workers and friends freak out that I invited her just to shut them up. It was worth the frequent flyer miles. ;-)

Dr. Jose Rodriguez Villarreal at the Star Medica. The people were very nice, biggest hang up was getting the shuttle. The cab union leader is friends with the cops union there and they keep giving him a rough time about where he can park when he's picking up people.

The facility is good. I was wondering why there rates of infection were so much lower there than in the US. I figured it out when I arrived. Huge room. No roommate. They mop the place every hour. Not as much equipment in the room as there is in the average American hospital, so their are fewer surfaces to clean. My friend's wife had barbaric surgery a few years ago in the US, and her she did get a horrible site infection, not from the procedure but from the facility.

Dr. Jose Rodriguez Villarreal Dr. Jose Rodriguez Villarreal

post-252234-14373438250951_thumb.jpg post-252234-14373438497831_thumb.jpg

2 months before surgery 4 weeks after.

You look great but I love how there is a different fur baby in each pic! ????

TLW, you look great!☺ thank you for sharing your before and after pictures???? a big difference only four weeks post op. ???? Motivation!! ????

Ladycook9713, go girl!!???? you look great! Really big difference! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your before and after pictures. Motivation!!????????