Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Highest weight:265

Surgery weight:240

Current weight:190

I have been doing good, but I go a week where I lose a lot of weight, then go a week of two without losing. Then I change things up and start losing again. Currently I have been in a stall for two weeks going on three this week. So I joined the gym on Friday instead of going as hubbies guest. Worked out almost everyday so I can get the scales moving again!! I am excited with losing 75 pounds and knowing it will never come back on. I am pretty comfortable with the measuring and weighting out food. I have a favorite bowl that I use and that is it. I love my small bowl because I don't have any problems with over eating even a bite, I believe the bowl must be a little smaller than my pouch as I eat and am full and satisfied. Hair loss, more than half my hair is gone, but I feel better and look better so it does not really bother me. I would do this journey all over again:)post-255575-14491160331531_thumb.jpg

Highest weight 332 current weight 210. Sleeved June 15th! Loosing hair but loving the new me!! Great to enjoy life without fear of weight restrictions! Hoping to be in one- Derland by the new year! Good luck everyone and Happy Holidays!

My 6 month progress

post-256468-1449646200149_thumb.jpg

post-256468-14496462150503_thumb.jpg

I down to 194 and loving it, size 14. Yes Hair loss but no buggy compared to pros like being able to keep up with 2 yr old and roll around with him. Also, I'm able to be in the picture instead of always taking them :). Feel so much more confident and sexy again.

I was sleeves June 15th and am at 192 from a high weight of 268. I finally got into a size 14 from a size 26 at the start. I have been super pleased with my decision to get the sleeve. I have had no complications and working hard to change my eating habits. I have about 50 or more pounds to go.

post-253559-14497550082009_thumb.jpg

I was sleeved on 6/25. I'm down to 177lbs. SW 235 it feels great.. I too am having major Hair loss. It is really hard for me to wash and brush my hair. It's a little scary. I had a lot of hair. I also cut a lot of length off of my hair to give it a fighting chance. I also noticed the other day that my legs are getting all wiggly. Like loose leg skin. I've picked up the Protein and the workouts. But that is somewhat disturbing. I guess wiggly skin is better than fat legs and bad health.

We were sleeved on the same day and I've lost 60% of my hair. I've been losing clumps since October. Hopefully it stops soon.

Hello everybody, I am still dealing with Hair loss, but have started using lemongrass oil and coconut oil to see if it will strengthen my hair folicles. I had my surgery on 6/24, I am down to 315 lbs, HW 454, surgery weight 419. I am very happy with my results. So many things have changed. I am now working, I was unemployed for a long time due to the weight.I have run into people who I haven't seen in a while...they took a minute to realize who I was...I felt fantastic! I am thanking God everyday for this surgery, my doctors and for giving me the strength to do this.

Edited by KsueMasci7

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know I had been losing lots of hair for 4 months and it ended up being 40 to 50% Hair loss.< /p>

Thankfully at the end of the 4th month I have stopped losing hair! I am so thankful! Hopefully those of you who are losing hair wont go that long! Good luck!

What a difference a year makes!

HW Dec 2014 296lbs

SW June 23rd 2015 257 lbs

CW 181lbs

post-253440-14506409883381_thumb.jpg

Soooo I'm at my 6 months post-op. I had my surgery done on June 5 2015... and I lost about 40-50% of hair .. sw 268 cw 195... I have been at a weight stall for about a month now .. I haven't been able to get out of 190s in a while ... I been trying to go back to doing liquids for bit amd watching my carbs but I'm stuck. Any suggestions? ?? I posted a pic of my before and current way I look .. hope that helps how my results went for everyone looking

post-256454-1450756256107_thumb.jpg

Can you believe it's been 6 months?! Is anyone else a little scared that this is when they say the weightloss really slows down...? I've been doing really well on my food, despite the holidays, but I suck at getting to the gym. Guess what my resolution is! Yep! More gym time in 2016

Cw 189, going to increase strength training started this week :) HAPPY NEW YR

post-245734-14521080515085_thumb.jpg

Had my gallbladder out one week and one day ago, got released to go back to the gym today!!!

Can't wait to rock it at the gym again.

Highest weight-265

Surgery weight-240

Today-181.6

I am wearing a size med yoga pants as of today!!! Hoping now that pain is gone I will lose that last 25 pounds I want to lose!!!

Looking for an accountability partner. I was sleeved June 3, 2015 and only down 80 lbs. I've been eating all the wrong things. Not enough Protein or Water or exercise (ok none). I do well with competitions and sternness:) let me know if u r interested.

Looking for an accountability partner. I was sleeved June 3, 2015 and only down 80 lbs. I've been eating all the wrong things. Not enough Protein or Water or exercise (ok none). I do well with competitions and sternness:) let me know if u r interested.

let's do it: start w: 284

Surgery w:270

Current w:189