Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Woman question!

I'm glad I stumlbed across this! I was wondering the same thing.

I'm currently a 40 DDD and I'm *hoping* they shrink as they have with past weight loss. They are just too much for me lol, I have constant back/neck pain and will be happy to see the girls shrink as I shrink.

I couldn't say whether I've lost any cup size because I've always been too cheap/poor to buy new bras as I lost/gained weight in the past. I have noticed all my 1-2 year old bras are getting looser/fitting again so that is good, but that means I'm losing weight around, not necessarily cup size.

I really don't want to go below a C cup ever!

I also think we should mention whether our bras were "real women" bras with the huge cup sizes, or like victorias secret bras... I am a D cup in vanity fair full coverage bras, which would probably make me a DD or bigger in one the more "girly" bra brands.

I had a breast reduction tty o B c up from DDD & love it.

It's been my observation that larger women have larger boobs. Apparently, clothing creators have noticed too, because the bust in most shirts/swimsuits/etc has been large. I've NEVER experienced boob growth as I've gained weight. I have always been a B.

I'm wondering/hoping that I'll retain a B since the girls haven't grown! Anyone experienced that?

I'm the same way. Boobs never grew. I'm very small chested for my size. Which I'm ok with. They also haven't shrunk any with my weightloss, but I haven't los much.

Mine went from a 48DD to a 40D and as I have 20 more pounds I want to lose, will probably end up a 38 D. I wear a sports bra to bed and an underwire bra during the day as they are pretty floppy.

Removed

Edited by tstarkey704

Sadly, yes. I never had magazine worthy boobs to begin with, but (along with my batwings) they are my #1 disappointment with what's left of me physically. Even at nearly 300 pounds at my highest weight, my boobs were quite small compared to the rest of me and they went "bye bye" with the weight loss. My RNY surgeon recommended a plastic surgeon in my area who confirmed that I have "no breast mass tissue" left after all this weight loss. Don't get me wrong, I'd NEVER go back to where I was, but the "Water balloon in a tube sock" look w/o a bra is traumatizing to me. I'm having a lift/implants done next month, and even though I'm nervous because it's cosmetic & I can't approve the results beforehand, I'm pretty excited!