Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fat Related Routines You Won't Miss

Good morning Ladies!

How much did you lose to see the shoe size change? I'm in the same boat, wear a 12w.... So many more options exists at Size 11!!

I'm in the big foot category too. 12M here. Sooooo hoping they drop to an 11M at the very least!

How much did you lose to see the shoe size change? I'm in the same boat, wear a 12w.... So many more options exists at Size 11!!

I first noticed my shoes slipping off my heels at about the 35 - 40 pound mark...they got progressively more comfortable (they were getting tight), and then I started walking OUT of them when I was going fast! It took me a while to realize my shoe size (and width) had dropped...and I think I was also NOT retaining as much Water.

The width reduction came first, then the size drop. I've been lighter than I am now (rebounded a bit) and I actually was able to wear a 10.5 for a while, but since the rebound I had to give those up...I'm happy about the size 11!

One of my favorite places to find shoes is EBay! When I was at a 12W, I haunted the cross-dresser pages and sellers because they had FAB shoes in my size...I don't do the very high heels as much now, but still find great shoes that way. :-)

I went from a size 10 to 8 in my shoes and a size 10 to 7 in my wedding ring. I never thought of my hands or feet as looking fat so I was very surprised by this!

Used to wear an 8 1/2 wide shoe and now I'm in a 7 regular. And forget about rings. They all twirl on my finger now. I can't make them any smaller or they won't go past the knuckle. I pretty much stopped wearing them except when I'm looking to dress up my hand a bit when going out on a social function.

Can't wait to say good bye to seat sweat. Always scared to sit in a plastic seat and be the first to get up and know it looks like you peed. Will hopefully miss putting tissue between the girls because they were smooshed. Looking for the seat that does not have arms that will rub my thighs. Wearing short sleeves and having to push the side boobs back in. The push up bra that cuts into your skin. Someone said this. Not having to wear a splash guard every day even when is not that time of the month. Not having to worry about going shopping with friends and nothing in their store doesn't fit.

I thought I was the only one!!

Airline seats. I no longer freak out about them. :)

That is awesome!! I go to Australia soon for work travel, and I'm SO glad I did this when I did.. that is a long flight!

Used to wear an 8 1/2 wide shoe and now I'm in a 7 regular. And forget about rings. They all twirl on my finger now. I can't make them any smaller or they won't go past the knuckle. I pretty much stopped wearing them except when I'm looking to dress up my hand a bit when going out on a social function.

8.5 shoes were getting so tight to me.. Now they are falling off. I really need new shoes, but I'm trying to wait! I can probably wear a 7.5 or 8 now.. I used to be a 6.5/7 when I was a teenager!

Waiting for the handicapped bathroom stall because the others felt too small, pretending I had to use the ladies room and would "meet everyone upstairs in a few minutes" when I was with people who wanted to take the stairs, having to lean against the shower wall to push my arm back far enough to reach everything that needed cleaned...so many more!

Oh my your comments were so funny haha. Why? because I can relate to so many of them.

Like the restaurant booth thing. Common!! make a larger one. Terrible feeling to go to a restaurant and half of your stomach is actually sitting on the table haha. Yeah I'm trying to see the humor in the issues we have. But they still are mentally difficult!

Not having to buy clothes at a store that only carries Big sizes.

Being able to sit everywhere and not worry about if the chair is to narrow

Not worrying about plane seats
Worrying if I'm walking like a penguin.

Taking space from others while sitting on a sofa or at a bus.

Or getting on the bus and having to walk side ways and still say excuse me when you rub or knock something out of someone hands

Oh gosh so many things....not having to lift my hanging belly up when I go to the bathroom to make sure my bladder empties, not having to rub gold bond medicated power under my fat belly and in my thigh creases to keep them from cracking and bleeding, not having to pull my back fat forward when putting on a bra to avoid back humps, not having to lay down in the bathtub with my feet in the air to shave because bending over makes me lightheaded, not asking my daughter to trim

my nails because I keep pulling my side muscles when I do it myself from the contorted positions I have to get in, not having to buy shirts that go to my knees so people can't see how far down my fat belly hangs, not having to tuck said fat belly into my pants and try to make it not look like I'm smuggling a roll of Bologna down one leg or the other, not having to wear bike shorts under my skirts and dresses so A) the thighs don't rub and B) because I can't find underwear that fit properly and I'm afraid my poise pad might fall out of the other sizes leg holes and oddly shaped crotch as I walk????, not holding up my arm fat when I reach over a hot pan to turn the burner off, because I always burn my flabby arms, being able to walk into any store and KNOW they have my size and it's not one rack of granny clothes near the maternity section that sadly still won't fit right even if they are big enough because I'm too tall and they are too short, no sucking it in to put the seatbelt on, no sitting in my desk chair in the kitchen to cook and roll around to do dishes because standing for long period hurts too bad, and absolutely no looking into the mirror and crying. I promise myself when this is all over and done(probably after the plastic surgery) I will look in the mirror and be proud of all that I've accomplished and not focus on all that brought me to where I am right now.

Oh gosh so many things....not having to lift my hanging belly up when I go to the bathroom to make sure my bladder empties, not having to rub gold bond medicated power under my fat belly and in my thigh creases to keep them from cracking and bleeding, not having to pull my back fat forward when putting on a bra to avoid back humps, not having to lay down in the bathtub with my feet in the air to shave because bending over makes me lightheaded, not asking my daughter to trim

my nails because I keep pulling my side muscles when I do it myself from the contorted positions I have to get in, not having to buy shirts that go to my knees so people can't see how far down my fat belly hangs, not having to tuck said fat belly into my pants and try to make it not look like I'm smuggling a roll of Bologna down one leg or the other, not having to wear bike shorts under my skirts and dresses so A) the thighs don't rub and B) because I can't find underwear that fit properly and I'm afraid my poise pad might fall out of the other sizes leg holes and oddly shaped crotch as I walk????, not holding up my arm fat when I reach over a hot pan to turn the burner off, because I always burn my flabby arms, being able to walk into any store and KNOW they have my size and it's not one rack of granny clothes near the maternity section that sadly still won't fit right even if they are big enough because I'm too tall and they are too short, no sucking it in to put the seatbelt on, no sitting in my desk chair in the kitchen to cook and roll around to do dishes because standing for long period hurts too bad, and absolutely no looking into the mirror and crying. I promise myself when this is all over and done(probably after the plastic surgery) I will look in the mirror and be proud of all that I've accomplished and not focus on all that brought me to where I am right now.

oh those dreadful aisles! I'm at goal and with a handbag and carry on it still is difficult... I think they are shrinking the aisles... And growing the shoulders of the aisle occupants✈️

Worrying about what everyone thinks about my weight!

Also, not having to worry if my clothes will fit! :)

Worrying about what everyone thinks about my weight!

Also, not having to worry if my clothes will fit! :)

YES!!

The clothes!!!! I tried on something recently in a standard size clothing store and almost cried in the dressing room.

Oh.. And people scrutinizing your food choices. ????

Now the question is "Is that all you're eating?"

Oh my your comments were so funny haha. Why? because I can relate to so many of them.

Like the restaurant booth thing. Common!! make a larger one. Terrible feeling to go to a restaurant and half of your stomach is actually sitting on the table haha. Yeah I'm trying to see the humor in the issues we have. But they still are mentally difficult!

Not having to buy clothes at a store that only carries Big sizes.

Being able to sit everywhere and not worry about if the chair is to narrow

Not worrying about plane seats

Worrying if I'm walking like a penguin.

Taking space from others while sitting on a sofa or at a bus.

I mean, how big should they go? cause now my issue sometimes is, the table is so far away from me!

Definitely looking forward to that NSV Chrstyee . I go for op 16 July so not long now !