Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Favorite unflavored protein?

I haven't tried the unflavored Unjury yet, but the strawberry was good and the chicken Soup flavor was good - I would think you could mix that in all sorts of stuff. I wasn't crazy about the chocolate, but being a chocolate snob none of the shakes taste good to me *sniff sniff* lol!!

Edited by RNsleever715

I could not handle any of the Protein drinks either at first. I now can drink Premier and I like it. GENEPRO is still my favorite. I have used it for nearly a year....all my lab is good and I did not lose any hair since I kept my Protein levels high.

I'm a fan of unjury Protein powder (whey Protein isolate). Love the chocolate splendor, vanilla, unflavored, and chicken Soup. The strawberry is good, too, but best when mixed with SF lemonade. The chicken soup comes in real handy for lunch while at work, and when I get tired of all the sweet shakes. I experiment with different concoctions using SF Torani flavored syrups and other ingredients. They guarantee their product, so if you don't like it, they will take it back. I like it so well I'm on their autoship program.

I've also used some of the Syntrax Nectars. Fuzzy Navel is great and the coffee flavor is pretty good. I'm still working my way through the samples I ordered.

In years past, I did experiment with other protein powders and found them quite lacking. It wasn't until a little more than a year ago that I learned the difference between the whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate. I find I do much better using the whey protein isolate (Unjury and Syntrax) in terms of hunger control and carb cravings. After about 2 weeks of using Unjury for Breakfast and lunch, I realized that my craving for carbs, i.e. Pasta, had subsided almost completely. I still do not crave carbs like I once did.

I just tried unjury unflavored and hated it. I didn't even put NEAR the serving amount into a large bottle of Crystal Light and it had a bad aftertaste. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it...maybe try to sneak small amounts of it into my meals and Water all day? UGH.

I do the Premier Protein premade chocolate ones and they're great, but I'm sick of sweet things.

I'm looking forward to trying GENEPRO and nectar.

Just ordered some GENEPRO myself ????????

I just can't take all these Protein powders. I need it unflavored to stir into other things. Any ideas? Is the Unjury good?

I use Biochem Whey Protein in the Natural (unflavored)variety. No smell when you open the can. It mixes so easily in everything I have tried it in. I use it in Soup, Crystal Lite, sugar free Jello and puddings. 20g protein/ 90 cals.

Just ordered some GENEPRO myself

Did you do samples? I haven't checked them out yet, but hoping to order a sample first...

Just ordered some GENEPRO myself

Did you do samples? I haven't checked them out yet, but hoping to order a sample first...

Nah, I just went ahead and ordered a bag. I've seen such positive reviews on here, I figure surely I can use it at some point! ????

Isopure zero carb unflavored. No taste. It does change the color of the liquid you put it in, but not the flavor.

The company that makes GENEPRO does offer a sample but I believe I paid $4 for it. Totally worth it...can't wait for my big bag to come in!