Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast smaller due to weight loss

Im not due to be sleeve till August /September but I have a question to the females that have already been sleeved , my breast size os currently 40 DD will my breast shrink with the weight loss, I want a breast reduction but not if my breast size goes down tremendously

Yep, they're gonna shrink. I'm down 2 bra sizes, and one cup size, in 5 weeks!

Yep, they're gonna shrink. I'm down 2 bra sizes, and one cup size, in 5 weeks!

thank you so much for replying

they sure will! i make the best of it. lol got my nips pierced :D :lol:

Another bonus to look forward to !!

@@qnz234 I had my nipples pierced a few years ago and took them out after 9 months of problems.

NEVER

EVER

AGAIN .....

Did I mention never again lol. I think I would rather give birth again and my last son was 13llbs !

Hugs

Kate

Edited by ukkateuk

Holy moly donut shop! 13 lbs! U go girl! Yea it's been good this far, but I do understand the "never ever again" sentiment! Took me a good while to go through with it!

they sure will! i make the best of it. lol got my nips pierced :D:lol:

???????????? i so wanna do it too

Another bonus to look forward to !!

@@qnz234 I had my nipples pierced a few years ago and took them out after 9 months of problems.

NEVER

EVER

AGAIN .....

Did I mention never again lol. I think I would rather give birth again and my last son was 13llbs !

Hugs

Kate

13 pounds that was a 3 month old not a newborn ???????????? please tell me you had a c section

I went from a very full C to a very full A. And I have no ass anymore either. :(

In my case I can only hope and pray! They definitely need some reducing!

I went from a 44DD to a very droopy 34A/B. (I'd be a firm A if it weren't for the extra skin I have to stuff in the cup).

I went from a 44DD to a very droopy 34A/B. (I'd be a firm A if it weren't for the extra skin I have to stuff in the cup).

thank you for replying, i honestly want mine to shrink lol if u dont mind answering what size were u and what size are u now and is there anything u regret or wish u would of knew

I went from a very full C to a very full A. And I have no ass anymore either. :(

I have to squat for the rest of my life. I didn't have an ass then, and I sure don't have one now lol

thank you for replying, i honestly want mine to shrink lol if u dont mind answering what size were u and what size are u now and is there anything u regret or wish u would of knew

I was wearing 22W jeans and XL/XXL tops. Now I'm in size 5 or 7 jeans and M /sometimes S tops. Along with my boobs I lost my butt so my jeans are slim cut rather than relaxed fit. I included my 12 month before and after pics (still the same at 18 months)

I am thrilled with my surgery and everything that came with it. I researched for months and read thousands of threads on this and other WLS boards, so nothing really came as a surprise (other than how easy it's all been). Never had one minute of regret.post-182221-0-65785900-1435174776_thumb.jpg