Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic Surgery in Tijuana with Dr Medina Sanchez.

I have finally reached my goal at 148 pounds after losing 230 pounds, 2 years after sleeve operation with Dr.Ortiz @ OCC in Tijuana Mexico.

I also had Arm and Breast lift and skin removal in November . Followed by a belt-Lipectomy in March and Exstended Thigh lift and Upper Eye Lid Surgery in June.

All Plastic Surgeries were done by Dr Medina Sanchez at Ariel Center or OCC in Tijuana, he is the Chief of Plastic Surgery . My Results are amazing and I had no complications. There are before and after pictures in my profile Gallery. If you are looking into Plastic surgery After weight loss, I highly Recommend Dr Medina.

After dramatic weight loss you are faced with Loose skin. Yes, I will have scars, but they are worth it. And they become a very fine line that you can almost not see anymore. Well worth the results. The surgeries were painless for me.Your mobility is limited for the first 2 weeks and you find out how hard it is to get out of bed when you cant use your abs. Or how difficult it is to bend over and pick things from the floor. I was walking and doing normal activities within 2 weeks of surgery. We all heal differently, and i healed quickly. I did use compression garments because they do help with swelling and protect the scaring. I wore them each time for 4 weeks.

I love my Plastic Surgery results. I made me more confident, I feel good about myself, I enjoy a lot more of what life has to offer. I can go out in public without feeling that people are looking at me differently.I am healthy. I love traveling and now I can fit easily and comfortable in a middle seat on the plane. And after 30 years of hiding I bought a bikini, that I will proudly wear this summer at age 50. I have rediscovered myself. Thank you Dr Medina Sanchez, Dr Ortiz and the staff at OCC for your help on my life journey . It has been a wonderful experience.

Congratulations for keeping strong and focused to be what you want to be !!

Such an amazing and inspiring journey and woman.

Well Done :D :D :D

Kate

This post honestly could not have come at a better time. Had my sleeve done there too and I'm scheduled for my LBL 7/13/15 with Dr Medina and am getting very excited about it. I know this will be very different from my sleeve though. Getting the house prepared at this time is my main concern and getting in optimal condition for recovery preop with my Vitamins and Protein supplements. Thanks for posting!!

Congrats and thank you for sharing! Can't wait to get to that point!

Here at the Marriott. Just woke up. Today is the big day for my lower body lift!!

@@back2barb78

Hope all goes well with your surgery! Keep us updated!

@@travelamazon

Congratulations on your success. You are truly an inspiration!

Everything went well. I got released today though. I had to stay an additional night since I had a pretty significant blood loss during the surgery but I feel great! My tummy looks really good. It's so weird because it's all numb. So far so goodpost-183019-14370164105781_thumb.jpg

How can I browse your gallery to see your pics after plastics?

I haven't posted any pics in my gallery yet since I just had the surgery. I'll probably post more when I get home and get more settled. The whole low hemoglobin fiasco kind of took away from the picture taking ????. I will definitely take some soon and post because I did take some before pics.

I have finally reached my goal at 148 pounds after losing 230 pounds, 2 years after sleeve operation with Dr.Ortiz @ OCC in Tijuana Mexico.

I also had Arm and Breast lift and skin removal in November . Followed by a belt-Lipectomy in March and Exstended Thigh lift and Upper Eye Lid Surgery in June.

All Plastic Surgeries were done by Dr Medina Sanchez at Ariel Center or OCC in Tijuana, he is the Chief of Plastic Surgery . My Results are amazing and I had no complications. There are before and after pictures in my profile Gallery. If you are looking into Plastic surgery After weight loss, I highly Recommend Dr Medina.

After dramatic weight loss you are faced with Loose skin. Yes, I will have scars, but they are worth it. And they become a very fine line that you can almost not see anymore. Well worth the results. The surgeries were painless for me.Your mobility is limited for the first 2 weeks and you find out how hard it is to get out of bed when you cant use your abs. Or how difficult it is to bend over and pick things from the floor. I was walking and doing normal activities within 2 weeks of surgery. We all heal differently, and i healed quickly. I did use compression garments because they do help with swelling and protect the scaring. I wore them each time for 4 weeks.

I love my Plastic Surgery results. I made me more confident, I feel good about myself, I enjoy a lot more of what life has to offer. I can go out in public without feeling that people are looking at me differently.I am healthy. I love traveling and now I can fit easily and comfortable in a middle seat on the plane. And after 30 years of hiding I bought a bikini, that I will proudly wear this summer at age 50. I have rediscovered myself. Thank you Dr Medina Sanchez, Dr Ortiz and the staff at OCC for your help on my life journey . It has been a wonderful experience.

Update picspost-183019-14374823910607_thumb.jpg post-183019-14374824040021_thumb.jpg

Edited by back2barb78

post-183019-14374824574899_thumb.jpg

I missed one ????

You look great! I hope all goes well in your recovery