Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

To the newly sleeved..... What does your daily diet look like so far.

I was sleeved on Monday, I am not having any issues getting any of my fluids in and I usually eat 2cream Soups a day a sf ff Jello or pudding in between and a shake in the morning.

I haven't been counting calories or Protein like I should be but I think it is close to where it should be.

I was just wondering what and how everyone else is eating?

My surgery was Monday, also... but I'm not allowed full liquids yet until next week, except 1 Protein Shake per day. I've been having 1/3 cup Protein shake (made with powder and unsweetened almond milk) for Breakfast, 1/3 cup shake for lunch, 1/3 cup Mrs. Grass chicken Soup broth (made w/o the noodles, of course) for supper, and the last 1/3 cup of the protein shake later in the evening. Yesterday I also had about 1/4-1/3 cup of a sugar-free Italian ice. And then drinking herbal iced tea, Water, and water w/ Mio throughout the day.

I'm 9 days post op and my menu has been looking like this:

8oz Protein drink during in morning

5.3oz Greek yogurt for lunch

2-3oz some type of Soup or broth for dinner (I liquify it in my magic bullet with a splash of milk if it's a thick soup)

another 8oz Protein Drink later

sipping Water and Gatorade throughout the day

The yogurt usually still takes about an hour to eat. The other meals take about 30 min or so.

Breakfast this morning was 1/3rd of an Isopure shake.

lunch was 1/2 cup of low-fat egg salad. (I probably should have only had 1/4 cup)

dinner was a Louis Kemp crab leg and a slice of reduced fat Provolone.

I'm 5 1/2 weeks post-op, by the way.

I'm 3 weeks post op - starting week #4. My nutritionist's plan only has liquids for 10 days before starting solids.

Breakfast is usually scrambled egg or a cheese stick or cheese slices or the Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt.

lunch is 4 to 5 oz of lean grilled Protein and veggies. dinner is the same. I'm loving zucchini dipped in egg and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and baked. I just got fresh green Beans to steam in my produce box this week. And I like salad too.

I can't wait for veggies... Even eggs sound good and I don't even like eggs

I was sleeved on Wednesday the 17th.

Today was a better day...I had 1 cup of chicken broth, 1/4 of those drinkable yogurt, 1 little container of Jello. I did manage to get almost 60 Oz of Water as well.

I feel fantastic :)

Hi! I was sleeved 6/15

Get up...water! Sip sip while I get dressed, get organized, make my shake

I have a 15 oz Protein Shake first- I use Champion nutrition Ultramet which has 42g Protein in a full pkg, I use 1/2. I added a container of plain Greek yogurt this morning and some orange mio. = 39 g Protein creamsicle!

Will take me about an hour to drink

Water, water, water.....( i fill a 64 oz jug first thing and pull from that all day)

Soup..yesterday I mixed 1 cup veg broth with 1 cup V8 and heated. Yum!

Water, water, water

Another shake, add some clear protein different flavoring.......

Done!

I've been between 500-600 calories, 64-70g Protein.

Thanks for the post, love reading other ideas!

I was sleeved 6/15 and I am on Clear Liquids until Tuesday.

I will get up and sip Water until I get 8 oz.

breakfast will be a 14 oz GNC Total Lean shake that has 25 gr Protein (takes me about an hour to drink)

Mid morning I have 1/2 (or 10 oz) Isopure Protein Water over ice which has 20 gr or protein

lunch will some sort of broth.

Mid afternoon the other 1/2 of the protein water (another 20 gr of protein)

Supper usually broth again. I also sip water throughout the day

I am getting 65-70 gr of protein a day and about 80 oz of liquid.

On Tuesday I can move to smooth liquids such as cream Soups, thicker shakes, thin cream of wheat, and certain smoothies. I will also start my liquid Vitamins, Calcium and B12 back on Tuesday.

How in the world are you all getting that much in? I am 9 days out and can't get more than 1-2 ounces at a time. I can only manage 12-16 oz of Water a day and 20-25 grams of Protein. My tummy does not want much more. I wish I could drink, I am having low energy.

How in the world are you all getting that much in? I am 9 days out and can't get more than 1-2 ounces at a time. I can only manage 12-16 oz of Water a day and 20-25 grams of Protein. My tummy does not want much more. I wish I could drink, I am having low energy.

Hopefulmom76 I agree with you. I am 11 days out and I can only get half a Protein shake down at a time. I have been concentrating on that rather than to have Soup because I don't want to fill up on Soup and have no room for the Protein. I try to get 1/2 Protein Shake for each Breakfast lunch and dinner with Water in between and some times a protein/yogurt drink.

I have a hard time remembering just to sip everything. If I don't sip, it either comes out the other end (sorry) or I get a stomach ache.

Anybody else have this problem?

I agree that there is no way I could get that much in at a time. My surgery was on the 15th, too. I'm only allowed 1 Protein shake per day and drink (sip) 1/3 cup at a time.

But... 12-16 oz of Fluid a day does not sound like enough! What is your total when you include Protein shakes, broth, popsicles? Over the course of the day, I've been getting 56-60 oz. You have to be really careful to avoid dehydration--you don't want to wind up back in the hospital on IV fluids!

I have a hard time remembering just to sip everything. If I don't sip, it either comes out the other end (sorry) or I get a stomach ache.

Anybody else have this problem?

I bought a cup at Target that is working great for me--it's basically a sippy cup, but it's not plastered with Dora the Explorer or anything. http://www.target.com/p/circo-double-walled-travel-mug-red-blue/-/A-15372250#prodSlot=large_1_15

I just keep it filled with ice Water, Decaf herbal iced tea, or Water with Mio all day. When I empty it, I log it in My Fitness Pal so I keep track of how many cups I've had.

I think i might have to do the 64 Oz jug idea.... I have a hard time keeping track of what I'm actually getting in. I know I have to e getting close to if not more though.

I was sleeved on June 8th so today is my 14th day/ I have a Premier shake for breakfast (30g protein/140 cals) lunch is a Protein Shake made in my water bottle w/ 1-1/2 scoop natural Protein Powder, 2 individual Crystal Lite packets and 24oz of Water (30 g Protein, 145 cals) snack is Dannon Lite & Fit Greek Yogurt (12g protein, 80 cals) dinner is another water bottle shake for 145 cals/ 30 g protein. Getting 80+ oz of water and over 100g protein.