Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for stats on 5'0" females..

I am scheduled for surg 7/8. I am curious to how many women at my height have lost. If any one could share there information, id appreciate it! Good Luck!????

I am 5'1 and started at 250 pounds. I lost 21 pounds on the 2 week pre-op diet and since surgery have lost 11.6 pounds in 5 weeks after surgery. I feel like that is a super slow losing streak of 2.3 pounds a week but oh well.

5'0" sleeved 12/23/2014.

Started at 250, down 75lbs including 2 week pre-op diet.

I'm 5'1 started at 243, lost 15# in my two week pre-op. 228 surgery date and 179 today. Slow loser but I'm losing.

I have no regrets and have had minimal issues. LOVING MY SLEEVE!

wishing you success

I'm 4'10 and 8 weeks out of surgery. I started at 225 lost 20 pounds 6 months before surgery and 15 lbs on pre-op diet. I've lost 26 lbs since the surgery. Currently in and irritating stall but weighing 168-169

I'm 4'11" and 13 mos post surgery. I've lost 127.2 to date.

I'm five two and have lost ninety six pounds since March 2014', sixty two of that since my surgery last July.

I'm 5'1"! I started at my heaviest weight of 228.5 lbs. I lost 11 pounds over 6 months working with the dietitian and then another 10 pounds on my preop diet. My day of surgery weight (1/20/15) was 207. I had an initial stall for the first few weeks, but as I started eating more solid foods the weight started to fly off. I'm currently 161 pounds and I'm 5 months out. I'm wearing a size 8/10 and feel amazing. I'm averaging about a pound a week, although it is starting to slow down!!! I'm so not complaining though! BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!!! Good luck!!!

post-245840-14350008879204_thumb.jpg

Edited by jenkbacon

I am just under 5'2". Sleeved 1/20/15. Down a total of 80lbs so far.(including presurgery diet). I am in a size 6 now. I have to hit the 50% off sale at Goodwill every month and buy a new wardrobe.

i am 5' 1" and my SW was 326 and i have lost 132 pounds in right at a year - i was sleeved on June 24th, 2014 - my CW is 194 - i have been losing at a rate of a pound a week here lately and that really is fine with me - i am still losing!!! I need 24 pounds to hit my goal weight - so i am almost there!!

I am 5' 0" and I started my journey at 240 lbs and now I am at 203.6 and am 3 months out now. I have been over weight most of my life and I looked like I weighed 300 lbs when I started this process. I was so out of shape it wasn't even funny. I have had a total knee replacement due to my joints because of my weight. I have a lot of arthritis in my joints and was always in pain, but since this WLS, I have a lot less pain and can move quicker then before.