Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

These are some of the things I can't wait to do of the top of my head...

1- Roller coasters

2- Weigh less than my husband

3- Be able to be honest about my weight on my drivers license

4- Not be the biggest person anywhere

5- Have clothes that fit and look nice

6- Be off more medications (off blood sugar meds already)

7- Not get "the look" when I get on an airplane

8- Renew my vows so I have thinner wedding pics

9- Be able to walk and not get out of breath

10- Be able to climb stairs easily

Just for starters...now add yours!

It's hard to think of anything.. I'll give it some thought.

To have my arthritic joints not ache so much.

To have more consistent energy to do more activities.

More to come later...... :)

Less knee pain, breathe better, sleep better, run with kids, clothes that fit, lose Fluid retention, gain self esteem, less headaches, get rid od depression,weigh less than my husband, have better overall health like a 33 year should. I'm sure there is alot more.

To have my arthritic joints not ache so much.

To have more consistent energy to do more activities.

More to come later...... :)

Oh my gosh, how did I forget the aches and pains...good one!!

I look forward to not having chub rub when wearing a dress or a swimsuit, being able to not get winded when walking very far, hopefully sharing clothes with my daughters, being able to go to Disneyland without being the first one to poop out for the day, being skinnier than all of my obese siblings, not taking blood pressure meds, not being so tired, keeping good control of my MS with lifestyle and diet, and on and on......

I've met nearly all my NSVs so I'll not bother to post them. I just wanted to comment here that whatever you are looking forward to, know that you can have it all. I've been lucky enough that it's happened to me so I know that it can happen to you all as well. Good luck!

My answer to this is endless.......

less pain, not be worried what seating will be like every place I go, be able to rid in any car in any seat with a seatbelt, go on rides in an amusement park, not to be stared at like im a freak or monster by kids in public places, ride in an airplane, enjoy my picture taken, cross my legs, wear a dress, go for a jog, play on the floor with my niece, actually get the jobs I deserve and not be overlooked because they assume Im lazy, use the stairs instead of elevators everywhere, buy clothes in stores and not online, wear shoes other than sneakers, wear bracelets, actually fit in something that says "one size fits all", use the regular blood pressure cuff, wear an ankle Bracelet, have an umbrealla actually keep my ass dry in the rain, fitting in an innertube center at the waterparks, go through the drive-thru alone for my family and have them not assume its all for me, wear tank tops so I can get rid of this farmers tan, get a massage and not worry if they have portable tables that will hold me,.......................... my list could go on and on and on.

Here are a few things I was looking forward to and can now do: cross my legs comfortably, go running, wear my wedding ring.

Things I'm still looking forward to: running a marathon, going zip lining, wearing single digit sized clothes, have a normal BMI.

I would like to not be the fattest person in the room.

My oldest daughter is embarrassed because I'm so fat. She has never said it to my face but I know. I want my kids to be proud that I'm their mom.

I would like to not be the fattest person in the room.

My oldest daughter is embarrassed because I'm so fat. She has never said it to my face but I know. I want my kids to be proud that I'm their mom.

Oh sweetie...my heart breaks for you. How brave of you to post this. My children might have been embarrassed but I'm not sure. What I do know is that they were worried. I'm the only parent they have left since their father passed away and I've since found out that they were very worried that I would die from my obesity. They no longer worry about this and the best best best NSV I probably got was when my youngest asked me to be guardian for my new grandson. That would nave never happened 150 lbs. ago.

I have two lists.

1) things I have gained already:

-way more confidence

-shopping in "normal" plus size departments instead of only Catherine's or online

-my feet have already shrunk

-I Dont get as winded

-I fit in booths at restaurants and seats at ballgames

Things I look forward to:

- being an "athlete"; I will start training for an ironman once I have about another 60 lbs gone

-look like I belong with my personal trainer husband

-scuba diving and other "skinny person " activities on vacation

-shopping in a regular size store for the first time in my life

-sexy lingerie

-and to be really honest, crazy good sex! (Its getting better and better every day!)

I want to be able to ride my horse for as long as I want without feeling guilty.