Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So it was one week ago today around this time i had my sleeve

And i feel great, came back to work yesterday as i have a desk job so nothing to strenuous, when i got home from the hospital i was 296lbs, and in only 1 week im 277lbs as of this morning, im so happy and really motivated, June 2nd was an awesome day!

@@EnglishDan -

Congratulations and I am so happy you feel well !! Amazing weight loss in one week too. Make sure you rest enough when not working, you don't want to overdo it :D

Kate

Congrats! Mine was on 6/2 as well but at about 10am. I'm still off until next Monday but feeling better every day.

Had mine on the 4th about 12:30. Luckily I'm off work until the 22nd of this month so I'm using the time off to get my diet straight. I was down 18 libs on the day of surgery thanks to the pre-op diet but haven't weighed myself since I've been home as I wanted to drop all of the fluids they fed into me while in the hospital. Planning on doing a weigh in every Saturday in hopes of seeing good movement each week. Very happy it's done and I'm on the mend.

congrats! it seems like it goes so fast after, i am almost 3 weeks out and i feel like just yesterday i was counting down!

great progress! keep it up!

It must of been the week of the sleeve! ???? I also had mine on June 3rd 1230pm. Unfortunately last year I had the band removed from a bad complication so my dr wasn't sure if he would be able to do it laparoscopically because of the tons of scar tissue and hernias from the past surgeries. Thank God he's awesome! Cuz he spent 2hrs separating the scar tissue so he can get to my stomach! It was a rough first 3 days I was very nauseous and in in pain. I was discharged on Friday late afternoon with a drain still coming out of me though so I can't do too much running around and it's hard to go anywhere because of the drain bottle and bleeding. But I feel better everyday! Im trying to cram in my Protein Shakes and liquids. Has anyone else had to leave with a drain? Also does anyone get hunger pangs through out the day?

It must of been the week of the sleeve! I also had mine on June 3rd 1230pm. Unfortunately last year I had the band removed from a bad complication so my dr wasn't sure if he would be able to do it laparoscopically because of the tons of scar tissue and hernias from the past surgeries. Thank God he's awesome! Cuz he spent 2hrs separating the scar tissue so he can get to my stomach! It was a rough first 3 days I was very nauseous and in in pain. I was discharged on Friday late afternoon with a drain still coming out of me though so I can't do too much running around and it's hard to go anywhere because of the drain bottle and bleeding. But I feel better everyday! Im trying to cram in my Protein Shakes and liquids. Has anyone else had to leave with a drain? Also does anyone get hunger pangs through out the day?

i was lucky enough to not need a drain but the hunger pain i did have! i couldnt tell what kind of pain it was and my brain kept telling me i was hungry..my first week was very emotional for me for some reason