Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my sleeve on 4/28. 10 days after surgery I hit a stall. Its been 3 weeks now and I have lost 1 pound in that time. I lost 27 pounds in the first 10 days. I know that is a lot for 1 month however when you can't eat much of anything and you exercise and its still not coming off it becomes very stressful. I know that lots of people go thru the same thing but it seems that for most of you it doesn't last this long. I'm having a very hard time staying positive.

Any help would be appreciated.

I was sleeved on 3/20 and lost 16 lbs the first week. I hit my stall from week 2-4. I seem to get a stall about every other week. I try to eat a little more carbs on my stall week and the next few days my body kicks its self back into gear when I cut out the carbs again. Now I'm not saying it will work for you and I did not eat a lot of carbs just a 1/2 sandwich every other day. Good luck to you and I'm sure if you look at your calorie intake you may just need to adjust it a bit.

I get between 8 and 11 cups of Water a day and at least 60 grams of Protein. I try to get it to 80. It doesn't always work tho

I was sleeved on 4/27 and have lost a total of 30# from pre op and post op. I think I am doing good. Keep your chin up!

I think 28# in a month is amazing..good job!

I am in a stall right now and moved the scale - it happens and I know it, just is intimidating after you have had surgery because your mind starts screwing with you };]

here is an idea....

put on some clothes you wore at surgery...and if they are getting kinda on the big side

well, you know that you are losing weight....its hard but do try not to live/die by the scale.

if you are losing inches aka actual weight, the clothes won't lie.

i am sure you are doing great

if you follow the dr's advice and instructions, you are doing well

Easy explanation 27 pounds in ten days mostly Water due to dehydration water gets drank more in the next few weeks continue losing fat but getting rehydrated so that equals scale not moving your doing well keep it up.

I am in a stall right now and moved the scale - it happens and I know it, just is intimidating after you have had surgery because your mind starts screwing with you };]

. Very true. I keep thinking its not working and that it's all for nothing. :(. I know its just my mind messing with me and past failures haunting me, but none the less its still hard

Let me help you to feel better....I have been the same weight for a while now. I work out and have been building muscle and my clothes are shrinking off my body.

My weight however has been the same...the number on the scale hasn't moved though I have lost 2 dress sizes.

Don't give up...just keep on working it and you will get where you want to be. Slow and steady wins the race.

Thank you all.

My clothes still fit the same, or at least it appears so to me. But I just came to the docs office and the nurse that I saw just 3 weeks ago almost didn't recognize me. So something must be working. I do appreciate all of the support.