Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey there September sleevers! Any one out there?

Hi everyone! I just thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing so far?

I am feeling great.

scale is under the bed (it messes with my head)

I don't know about the rest of you but I am really looking forward to the new year!

I am sorry that I don't come in here often but the September Sleevers FB group keeps me pretty busy.

If you want to join for support shoot me a message.

You mean there is a Facebook page for people who have had surgery in Sept#! Why did I not know about this? How do I sign up?

Send me an message and I can add you if you give me the email associated with your facebook account. :)

Hi there my friends! Just checking in! Today is my 3 month Surgiversay.

I am down 41lbs.

This past month I lost 5lbs.

Not what I hoped for but I will take it!

I am upping my calories to see if it helps.

I hope everyone is doing great!

Congratulations! I have lost approximately 38 but have seem to have come to a halt. I'm trying to do the same thing. I'm able to eat anything now, unfortunately, but do have some issues with reflux and can definitely only a small portion. I love the sleeve.

Just keep at it!

I had my 3 month surgiversary 2 weeks ago and was at a longggg stall! However, so far I've lost 65 pounds including pre-op diet and 45 pounds since surgery. I'm hoping for a great month number 4! Drinking Water is still SO hard. I'm really bad at it. I hope everyone else is doing well.post-257305-14518317429568_thumb.jpg

This is me getting into size 16 jeans at forever 21. I was so excited! :)

Hello everyone! Congrats on your loss ????

Starting weight: 268

Current : 218

3 month loss: 50 #

Still tracking Protein and calories. Loving my sleeve ????

Really need to start walking.

Hi all. I was sleeved 9/16! So happy to see everyone doing well! Congrats to everyone! I'm doing well, sticking to the plan and still learning as I go! Best thing I have ever done for myself.

Checking in too! I was sleeved on 9/10. I am feeling great and loosing weight albeit a little slow compared to others. (I know, I know, dont compare, but it's hard) I was 216 now I am 169. I have so much more energy now, but I am not sleeping well now for some reason. I have an average of 17 restless periods of up to 23 min. A night according to my fitbit. Anyone else having trouble with restless sleep?

It is sometimes hard to not be discouraged. I lost more each month pre-op than I have since surgery. I am hoping that my body is just a little bit in shock and that it will start picking up. I'm only 6 weeks out from surgery but have only lost about 4 pounds in the last 5 weeks. On preop I was losing about 8 pounds a month-- and I'm eating half the calories (only at 600 per doctor's directions.)

I know I have done great up to this point but am a little disappointed that I was doing better before surgery. (Definitely not trying to complain...I just needed to share my frustration.)

Hello all!! I was sleeved 9/9/15. I've lost about 73lbs since 10 day pre op diet. 63 since surgery. I go back to my surgeon 1/19/16. I still have about 80-100lbs left to go until goal. I love my sleeve!! Hope everyone is doing good!!

Hey all. Just checking in. I finally hit onederland on Tuesday. I am 4 mos post op. I am a slow loser but atleast I'm losing. I have a tendency to lose a few pounds then stall a few days and lose again. It's been my cycle since the beginning. I had my 4 mos check with the NUT and she is happy with what I'm doing and all my levels were good, she says my weight loss is right where it should be. Guess I have nothing to complain about. I see the Dr on the 14th and I'm hoping to be down another 5 by that time. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.

Edited by lorri716

It is sometimes hard to not be discouraged. I lost more each month pre-op than I have since surgery. I am hoping that my body is just a little bit in shock and that it will start picking up. I'm only 6 weeks out from surgery but have only lost about 4 pounds in the last 5 weeks. On preop I was losing about 8 pounds a month-- and I'm eating half the calories (only at 600 per doctor's directions.)

I know I have done great up to this point but am a little disappointed that I was doing better before surgery. (Definitely not trying to complain...I just needed to share my frustration.)

just be patient with yourself and take it one day at a time! it's not a race, it's a lifestyle change and you can do it!

Hi everyone!

So glad to hear that each and everyone of you is doing great! I am 4 months out, 53 lbs down and I LOVE my sleeve!! some days are better than other but it's a learning curve and I am so incredibly grateful for the opportunity to change my life! As always I extend the invite to each of you to join the Facebook group that's been set up. Just sent me an instant message and I will get you added. It's a great group of folks, small (only 60 of us) but we are wonderful!! All the best to each of you in the New Year!!!

Hey! Vent away! That is what we are all here for... support ☺. Don't be hard on yourself. You are losing at your own pace. As long as you are following your plan and taking your Vitamins, just press on. If you have questions reach out to your nut.

I am losing at lot slower now too. I find the higher my Protein the more I loose but of course that means higher calories too. I stay away from the scale so I don't drive myself nuts. That's what works for me, and you will find what works for you.

Keep us posted.