Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey there September sleevers! Any one out there?

Edited by banded2004

Hi fellow September Sleevers!

I've been taking some vacation time and relaxing a bit before hitting the pre surgery diet and then surgery on September 9th!

I am nervous, and excited.

I've found this pre surgery diet (870 calories) a B*T@H!!!

Over the past couple days I have found that lemon Water (which I actually enjoy) helps curb my appetite. I have Jello cups 25 calories if I need a snack, a Protein Shake mid day or mid morning and then a Lean Cusine or similar meal for dinner.

Yesterday, I was super busy at work so no time for lunch, at dinner I had a chicken and liguine Lean meal and put the food in green leaf lettuce leaves like a wrap. It was actually pretty good. That was 270 calories. I seem to be doing well.

My pre surgery appointment with the Dr. is August 28th, she wants to see that I've lost 10 to 15 pounds. YIKERS!

How is everyone else doing that is pre surgery for September 2015?

Ok I got my approval today!!

Looks like Aug 31 is my day. Almost September. But good anyway! I wush everyone the best and I'll keep ya posted!! Diet class tomorrow to talk about preop and post op diets. Surgeon meeting on the 25th. Wow! So close!

Jazziminna, we have the same surgery date!!!

Glad for you all. Still have one last nutritional visit on September 9th. Then should have a date finally

Hi fellow September Sleevers!

I've been taking some vacation time and relaxing a bit before hitting the pre surgery diet and then surgery on September 9th!

I am nervous, and excited.

I've found this pre surgery diet (870 calories) a B*T@H!!!

Over the past couple days I have found that lemon Water (which I actually enjoy) helps curb my appetite. I have Jello cups 25 calories if I need a snack, a Protein Shake mid day or mid morning and then a Lean Cusine or similar meal for dinner.

Yesterday, I was super busy at work so no time for lunch, at dinner I had a chicken and liguine Lean meal and put the food in green leaf lettuce leaves like a wrap. It was actually pretty good. That was 270 calories. I seem to be doing well.

My pre surgery appointment with the Dr. is August 28th, she wants to see that I've lost 10 to 15 pounds. YIKERS!

How is everyone else doing that is pre surgery for September 2015?

I am doing pre-op diet too, all liquids! My surgery is scheduled for Sept 3rd. Glad you joined us! :D

I just love this group.

Each time I am here I learn more and have come to know that I am not the only one. Which was sometimes my thinking.

I can't wait to stop avoiding mirrors!

I just love this group.

Each time I am here I learn more and have come to know that I am not the only one. Which was sometimes my thinking.

I can't wait to stop avoiding mirrors!

GOOD ONE! specifically DRESSING ROOM mirrors!!!!

Ok I got my approval today!!

Looks like Aug 31 is my day. Almost September. But good anyway! I wush everyone the best and I'll keep ya posted!! Diet class tomorrow to talk about preop and post op diets. Surgeon meeting on the 25th. Wow! So close!

Jazziminna, we have the same surgery date!!!
woo hoo!!!

I saw the surgeon two days ago, had my EGD today and last nut appointment next week, my surgeon will submit after next weeks nut visit but he did give me a date of Sept 9

I'm soooo excited! Start my liquid diet next thrusday woot Whoot

Hello everyone -- This is my first time posting, but I've been lurking for a while. I've been through all the dr visits, workshops, etc. and got my surgery date - Sept. 25!

Hello everyone -- This is my first time posting, but I've been lurking for a while. I've been through all the dr visits, workshops, etc. and got my surgery date - Sept. 25!

congrats!! and you can lurk as long as you like :D

Finally got my date, September 14th , whoot whoot, congratulations and good luck, and many blessings on their upcoming surgery

Finally got my date, September 14th , whoot whoot, congratulations and good luck, and many blessings on their upcoming surgery

great news!! and congratulations!!! :D

we are all getting there!!!