Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey there September sleevers! Any one out there?

it looked awful so I deleted it out but I don't know how to delete the actual post! hahahaha

Edited by notforthefaint

ok, I don't know what the heck I did up there but it looks funky! LOL

I wanted to say congratulations on quitting smoking!!!

I like them all so far. Only one I haven't tried is chicken Soup.

I can't try chicken Soup unjury it has soy Protein and I'm allergic
My daughter is allergic to soy Protein, it's so very difficult because she can't eat many places, only 2 restaurants she can eat to be exact. I have to cook everything for her. Is that the same for you?
. Pretty much ... But some places will change things up to accommodate ... My husband and I love sushi so when we order it we tell them we have allergies ( me soy both of us fish) and they will start with fresh tools and make us veggie sushi .... But yes for the most part I have to cook from scratch ( good thing my momma taught me well) ;)

I haven't been able to experience most places being able to accommodate. She's so very sensitive to soy, her body can detect even a trace of soy.

I've been told by everyone how lucky my daughter because I do love to cook and she loves it. If only I ate like her, I wouldn't require this surgery. She has the best diet ever. She doesn't like red meat, her dad and I chose not to give her pork, she only eats turkey, fish, chicken. She eats fruits and veggies, more than the settings a day, and no dairy.

I haven't told her about my surgery yet. She'll worry way too much. I haven't figured out exactly what I'll say to her or when to tell her.

Thank you for sharing! ????

Syntrax also has a "secret" variety pack of nectar you have to order over the phone....apparently not available on the website. It's $15 for one packet each of all 15 flavors (plus $2 or so for shipping). Call 866-333-7403, extension 800 (I talked to Amanda).

Thank you so much!

Syntrax also has a "secret" variety pack of Nectar you have to order over the phone....apparently not available on the website. It's $15 for one packet each of all 15 flavors (plus $2 or so for shipping). Call 866-333-7403, extension 800 (I talked to Amanda).

Thank you so much!

I'm so jealous that some of you were able to get a date before you started all the appointments.My dr office doesn't give a date until after you get insurance approval.

same with mine....its frustrating I want /need to plan around it but can't
Every office is different... I got approval before my preop testing was done. My office doesn't schedule surgery until after the sleep study test... after I'm scheduled, they well schedule my NUT visit and my anesthesia visit. So the ball isn't rolling until after Aug 7... my sleep study. But I still have to give my job 30 day notice and start my FMLA... that the only draw back, you have to wait more time, on top of the time you've already waited, because they don't schedule until after a certain test.... lol...but my surgery will be in September, hopefully the first or second week.
i got a pre approval in the beginning, but they say at my Drs office not a final one there until all tests, appointments looked over by insurance. Wth? I have anthem bcbs but their all different I've seen. I guess the bright side of mine is only a $250 deductible.

So, I was supposed to have had my psych eval. this week but the place where I was going to get it called and told me that my ins. would not cover any of it because they are out of network and I haven't met my deductible. They said if I paid out of pocket, it would be $400 - $500.00. Needless to say I canceled and found a place that does take my ins. They called me today and said my ins. is covering the whole visit!!!! I had to have them repeat it because this process has been so expensive for me so far!!

So, I was supposed to have had my psych eval. this week but the place where I was going to get it called and told me that my ins. would not cover any of it because they are out of network and I haven't met my deductible. They said if I paid out of pocket, it would be $400 - $500.00. Needless to say I canceled and found a place that does take my ins. They called me today and said my ins. is covering the whole visit!!!! I had to have them repeat it because this process has been so expensive for me so far!!

glad to hear you got it worked out

Had appointment 4 of 6 today with nutritionist. Almost ready, but still going slow seems. Hanging in there tho

Had appointment 4 of 6 today with nutritionist. Almost ready, but still going slow seems. Hanging in there tho

What all are they going over with you? I only had one appointment. What am I missing out on?

I have my last nutritional appt tomorrow and they will submit to insurance. Hope I get a fast approval.

I GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!!! So freakin excited!!!!!!

Of course the schedule lady was not in the office this afternoon but at least I'm over the biggest hurdle.

Finished my psych evaluation today. Therapist said I should be scheduled by September. We are getting close.

I had my psych eval today too! I am cleared and now I have to wait until July 27th to schedule the surgery date! The plan is for August/September! It's so exciting!

I GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!!! So freakin excited!!!!!!

Of course the schedule lady was not in the office this afternoon but at least I'm over the biggest hurdle.

fantastic news! congratulations!

I have my last nutritional appt tomorrow and they will submit to insurance. Hope I get a fast approval.

good luck and of course keep us posted!