Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If anyone is having surgery in September let me know would love to have someone who I can chat with along the way that is having the surgery around the same time as I am. SEPTEMBER 2015

The waiting sucks seems like the hardest part so far done everything just waiting for thee supervised diet to be over in Aug And then I can have surgery in September so excited just hate the wait

Anyone is welcome to add me just let me know so I can accept

@@Jenaenae84, yes the wait is super long. I should also be finished in August and maybe sleeved in Sept fingers crossed. Just met with my nutritionist this evening, but three months seems so long and I'm not sure if my insurance will approve it.

I'm hoping everything goes smooth with insurance I have harmony or I will in July had regular medicaid before. Was told my insurance will approve will have done all requierments so if they don't I'd be very surprised and upset

I should be having surgery in late August or early September too!

I am hoping to have surgery in September as well if all goes well ???? Sooo excited and nervous! I would love to have ppl to talk to who are going through the same stages!

Edited by AmandaRo522

When did you start this process if I may ask? I have my first appt with the surgeon on Friday and am curious about how long it takes to get to surgery.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Today was rough...
      I've been experiencing a headache all day today that just won't go away. I'm thinking it's now progressing into a migraine. Does anyone else get headaches from taking vitamin B12? I did some research and learned that usually a lack of B12 causes headaches. But I've noticed when I take it, I have reoccurring headaches. 😫
      · 0 replies
    • sammijaee

I can’t figure out how to update my surgery stats but 
      start 259
      sw 245
      cw 237
      gw 175
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products