Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jan 1, 2015 HW 296

Jan 26, 2015 1st appt 287

June 23, 2015 SW 257

Sept 6, 2015 CW 213

Total: 83 lbs

Jan 1, 2015 HW 296

Jan 26, 2015 1st appt 287

June 23, 2015 SW 257

Sept 6, 2015 CW 213

Total: 83 lbs

congrats!!!I see you had a much bigger loss the last three months.. Did you start doing something different to make that happen!?

The months after surgery dropped about lb a day, then started having some stalls but noticed my stalls would be from not getting all my Protein in or week before pms. Other than that I also notice if I exercise a little each day that helps stalls

Also down about 90 lbs... Woo-hoo! Sleeved on June 15. Starting weight was 351 back in April now down to 259.

post-252185-14418088061854_thumb.jpg

post-252185-14418088341238_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone I'm 12 weeks out and lost a 46.6lbs since surgery. I feel great and have more energy. I've been walking/jogging and I just received a Fitbit. So if anyone is interested in being my friend on it let me know. post-248633-14419415252531_thumb.jpg

First pic is the day before surgery, second pic is 1.5 months out and the third is 3 months out.

Wouldn't trade this year for world!

HW 296 Dec 2014

SW 257 June 2015

CW 208

post-253440-14435809000772_thumb.jpg

Just checking in with other June sleevers! I seem to be loosing very slow but a lose is a lose. SW 232 and current 208. How are you doing? Any tips you would like to share.

Sleeved Jume 30th. HW 200, SW 200, CW 160. Starting with a low BMI (33), I thought it would take 6 months to lose 40 pounds, I did it in three and I'm thrilled. I've been walking, jogging, then running since two weeks out and that has made a huge difference. I had shoulder surgery and haven't been running for a few weeks, so now I'm in my first stall. I'm ok with it because I think it's getting my body s chance to gear up for the last 30 pounds. I plan to be downright skinny and buff when I'm done!

I am doing well. I am slow, but steady so that makes me happy. HW 286- 3/15, SW 265.8- 6/15/15, CW 230.6 10/12/15. My doctor is very pleased with my progress. I started out at a BMI of 49 and am now to 39. I joined my local YMCA and now do Water aerobics and lap swimming.

My surgery was on 6/15, so I'm nearly 4 months out. I thought for sure that I'd be a slow loser (having a "lower" BMI to start with), but so far I've lost 80% of my excess weight. I'm doing Water aerobics/toning classes 2-3 days a week, and walking my dogs or gardening a couple days a week. I'll probably have to start kicking up the exercise for these last 20 pounds.

Seeing everyone else's success is a great help as I was feeling somewhat frustrated with not knowing if my weight loss was slow or typical.

June 16th surgery date in Mexico.

HW 325 SW 298 CW 234.

I feel great no more back or knee pain, stopped snoring so my wife is pleased and much better energy levels. post-255499-14446603789241_thumb.jpg

What keeps all of you on track? Could use some people to chat with and stay motivated! Happy with my progress haven't needed to really try to hard up to this point been a natural weight loss a little slower than I would like but fairly easy so far...down 50 lbs total 60 to go need some partners!

What keeps all of you on track? Could use some people to chat with and stay motivated! Happy with my progress haven't needed to really try to hard up to this point been a natural weight loss a little slower than I would like but fairly easy so far...down 50 lbs total 60 to go need some partners!

I use MyFitnessPal (free app!) it really helps me keep track of macro-nutrients and calories. I also use MapMyWalk. They really help keep me motivated :)