Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Typical day:

Breakfast: Zone Protein Bar

Lunch: Lean Cuisine frozen meal

Dinner: EAS Protein Shake and Chobani Fat Free yogurt

Snacks: Old Wisconsin Turkey Bites and LINDT DARK chocolate (yep... I make room in my meal plan for this little luxury), maybe some more Chobani yogurt.

Must get 60+ grams of Protein / day and stay close to 1,200 calories per day.

Breakfast: (not ideal!) 2 pcs toast with 2TBS Homeade Peanut Butter from Hells Kitchen restaurant. ( no idea on calories!?)

Snack: Cucumber slices

Lunch: 3/4 of a turkey, bacon wrap on Tomato basil wrap with a TON of veggies and little mayo.< /p>

I was banded on 6/27 and am still learning so much about this topic. This website has been one of the BEST sources of information! It occurred to me while I'm in my last week of mushy foods that it would help to track my Protein intake along with checking fats' date=' sugars, and calories. I created this template to help me on my new journey to make sure I eat the right amounts (and look back if I have trouble after a meal to see what exactly I ate that might have been the trouble) and so forth. Maybe some of you will enjoy using it also! :)

Banded 6/27/07 - VG band, Dr. Jose Erbella and Dr. Gary Bunch, Manatee Memorial Hospital, Bradenton, FL.

Wow.....your the first person I've found that has the same doc as me!!! Hello!! Lol!! I've been banded since July 12th of this year. I would love to hear from you. :)

Breakfast: Greek yogurt and coffee (separated)

Lunch: .5c of chicken salad and 3 ritz crackers

Snack: Low Fat Ice Cream Bar

Dinner: TBA

Breakfast~granola bar (wasn't feeling good)

Snack~string cheese

Lunch~chili (1 cup)

Snack~coconut greek yogurt (4 oz) and 1 banana

Dinner~Porkchops (2 oz) and steamed broccoli (1 cup)

Snack~cottage cheese (1/2 cup) and grapes (20)

I'm sure I'll eat some more cause I'm still hungry. :(

I don't want to chew and I don't want to cook.

Breakfast: 2oz Tuna/Lemon-Pepper 45 Calories

Lunch: Protein Shake 120 Calories

Dinner: Protein shake 120 Calories

Snack: Protein shake 120 Calories

405 calories

(No' date=' I'm not suggesting this is good, the medical term for this behavior is LAZY)[/quote']

How is your weight loss on this few calories? just wondering

I don't want to chew and I don't want to cook.

Breakfast: 2oz Tuna/Lemon-Pepper 45 Calories

Lunch: Protein Shake 120 Calories

Dinner: Protein shake 120 Calories

Snack: Protein shake 120 Calories

405 calories

(No, I'm not suggesting this is good, the medical term for this behavior is LAZY)

Oh, my Doctor would be sooooo mad at you,LOL

Bf- (can't swallow chunky foods, I stick to creamies in the morn) dannon light & fit greek yogurt, blueberry

Snack-handful of peanuts

Lunch- 4oz scrambled sausage, egg & cheese

Dinner- 4oz veggie & beef Soup

Snack- emeralds Breakfast berry nut blend pack(delicious) I'm addicted!

Bf- (can't swallow chunky foods, I stick to creamies in the morn) dannon light & fit greek yogurt, blueberry

Snack-handful of peanuts

Lunch- 4oz scrambled sausage, egg & cheese

Dinner- 4oz veggie & beef Soup

Snack- emeralds breakfast berry nut blend pack(delicious) I'm addicted!

In case you didn't hear me the first time! C;

Hello everyone...Don't know if you are on My Fitness Pal or not but you get to see the "food diaries" of the people on your list, along with a bunch of other fantastic benefits. Check it out. I'm new to it but everyone i've told to check it out LOVED IT. The combination of that app along with LBT I think is great. If you like it feel free to add me. Darkangel321

My nutritionist told to eat Fase yogurt. Which I do for breakfast with fresh strawberries some granola and little honey. So yummy. I also have my Protein Shakes with skim milk plus. Not so hungry during day.

My nutritionist told to eat Fase yogurt. Which I do for Breakfast with fresh strawberries some granola and little honey. So yummy. I also have my Protein shakes with skim milk plus. Not so hungry during day.

Dannon makes a Light-n-Fit GREEK in 3 flavors (vanilla, S'berry, Blueberry). It's new. Good Protein, low cals. I like those better than Fage. Fage does have a much better variet...sprinkle with Grape Nuts Cereal on top...Sooooo Good! Please try it, compare the nutritional value, I haven't done that yet.

Banded 9/7/12 231lbs, Goal 145lbs...221lbs as of 10/14/12

My nutritionist told to eat Fase yogurt. Which I do for breakfast with fresh strawberries some granola and little honey. So yummy. I also have my Protein shakes with skim milk plus. Not so hungry during day.

Dannon makes a Light-n-Fit GREEK in 3 flavors (Vanilla, S'Berry, Blueberry). It's new. Good Protein, low cals. I like those better than Fage. Fage does have a much better variety...sprinkle with Grape Nuts Cereal on top...Sooooo Good! Please try it, compare the nutritional value, I haven't done that yet.

My nutritionist told to eat Fase yogurt. Which I do for breakfast with fresh strawberries some granola and little honey. So yummy. I also have my Protein shakes with skim milk plus. Not so hungry during day.

Dannon makes a Light-n-Fit GREEK in 3 flavors (Vanilla, S'Berry, Blueberry). It's new. Good Protein, low cals. I like those better than Fage. Fage does have a much better variety...sprinkle with Grape Nuts Cereal on top...Sooooo Good! Please try it, compare the nutritional value, I haven't done that yet.