Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Hello Gang!! I have been MIA for a bit. I don't know, just been buisy, been a little lazy too when it comes to writing it all down I supppose!! :eek: Any ways..

Today is my 1 year Bandiversary!! :biggrin: Everything is great. It's been the best thing I have ever done for myself!! I still have a long way to go. I've lost around 107 lbs, I got bout 124 more to go. But I actually CAN see the light at the end of the tunnel!! My body has changed soo much. I can do so much. But one thing still is strange.. In my mind, I am still thinking I am going to eat like I used to. My husband just shakes his head at me. When we make our plate, he says, you know you aren't going to eat that.. But I still tend to make myself a Normal plate. I guess I am just so accustomed to those old ways. I guess that too will change. :wub: I don't know, I just think thats' odd still. I am at a plateau now for a while. I need to get exercising again and logging my food again daily. I tell you, sweets have really been a problem for me lately. I usually tend to be locarb, but whew!:smile: the Cookies are killin me!!:) Yes, I kno I am the one putting them in my mouth!!:biggrin: Well, I just wanted to share my big day. I'll catch ya'll later!! :)

congrats on your one year bandiversary! 107 lbs is outstanding! I just got banded this week and now you are my hero lol

Aw thanks Confused. She is a terrier mix. She was a shelter pup. My other dog is a Cairn Terrier. (a Toto dog)

They are my furbabies and full of energy and other stuff! lol

B - Pure Protein (PP) CnCream shake, 2 pcs bacon

L - chix salad, filling from a lean pocket pepp pizza and watermelon

D - Bobs Big Boy "Larger than the bun" chix sand, hold the bun... ate only 1/2 with lettuce, mayo & pick

D1 - Skinny cow ice cream cone

I've been hiatous since the funeral and eating ice cream (wtf), I don't know how I managed to still lose 5lbs, but I did. Well today is a new day, and I'm back on track. Who needs to wait until Monday to start over....

Breakfast

green tea lemonade with equal

l- 1/2 cup tuna with 9 or 10 soy chips (these aren't bad if you need a little crunch in your life)

d- will be crab cake topped with lemon yogurt dill sauce, and homemade sugar free low carb vanilla ice cream

exercise- 1 hr at the gym

Hi all

I eneded up going to 2 emergency rooms as im over filled & cant keep ANYTHING at all down.as usual i got NO help not even from the hospital i had the banding done at.all they did was put me on a drip & gave me anti nausea meds in the drip.

They are going to see if they can get me in on wednesday.

good news is ive lost 10kgs in 2 1/2 wks.

Today:

B: tall mocha, balance bar

S: 1 fig newton

L: chicken tortilla Soup w/ cheddar

S: 2 sf popsicles

D: chili w/ cheddar

might have a sf, Protein milkshake later if I want

was hungry all day-

B-coffee w/torani Syrup, chobani greek yogurt

S-3 melano Cookies

L-jambalaya

S-large almond toffee mocha (so good)

D-couple chunks of sesame chicken, couple small chunks melon, 1 bote chocolate cake (I went to a birthday dinner at a buffet)

well everyone just wanted to say bye im leaving for da bahamas tonight. will start back keeping track of everyone when i get back on the 29th.

Aw thanks Confused. She is a terrier mix. She was a shelter pup. My other dog is a Cairn Terrier. (a Toto dog)

They are my furbabies and full of energy and other stuff! lol

I have an Italian Greyhound...he's my 40mph couch potatoe. He sleeps 20 out of 24 hours. I love him to pieces, he's my baby, he's 5 years. I have real babies: 17, 15, and 12 year olds. I like the dog more sometimes...lol

Edited by confused

Have a wonderful time ,China.............

Hi all

I eneded up going to 2 emergency rooms as im over filled & cant keep ANYTHING at all down.as usual i got NO help not even from the hospital i had the banding done at.all they did was put me on a drip & gave me anti nausea meds in the drip.

They are going to see if they can get me in on wednesday.

good news is ive lost 10kgs in 2 1/2 wks.

hope you feel better

was hungry all day-

B-coffee w/torani Syrup, chobani greek yogurt

S-3 melano Cookies

L-jambalaya

S-large almond toffee mocha (so good)

D-couple chunks of sesame chicken, couple small chunks melon, 1 bote chocolate cake (I went to a birthday dinner at a buffet)

WOW you done so well only eating that at a buffet! i bet your happy with yourself:thumbup:

well everyone just wanted to say bye im leaving for da bahamas tonight. will start back keeping track of everyone when i get back on the 29th.

yay have fun:biggrin:

hope you feel better

Thank You:smile2:

I can't believe what everyone can eat. I have not been able to keep any thing down. I was banded in Jan of 07. For 7 months it was as if I had no band. I could eat anything and actually gained weight. Then suddenly in Aug of 07 I started to feel full. By Dec. I was unable to keep any food down. I have lost 90 pounds since Dec and mostly throw up everything I eat. I am basically restricted to Protein Drinks and nuts. Nuts seem to stay down. Anything else I eat or drink just comes right back up. I even throw up my Protein drinks sometimes. It takes me over an hour to get one drink down. Needless to say I seldom eat out.