Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

yesterday

B-coffee w/protein mix, 1/2 c oatmeal w/ Protein mix

L-1 small chicken thigh and 4 small bites of mashed potato

S-4 crackers w/ p-nut butter

D-6 hot wings and 3 bites of spinach

Today

B-the same as yesterday

S-a big O' waffle:frown: w/butter and Syrup (Life skills teacher cooked for her students and I just HAD to have one)

L-1/2 c cottage cheese w/fruit

S-5.3 oz. banana nut cheerios w/p-nuts

D-6 or 7 small hot wings and a small slice of pecan pie

Edited by A lot less
added snack and dinner

Thanks everyone for your condolences and prayers! You guys are the best.

I love to cook, so I'll keep the recipes coming. I still enjoy it eventhough I can only eat about 1/2 cup of it. That's why I don't waste my 1/2 cup on anything I don't enjoy eating.

yesterday

b-cookies and cream muscle milk

l-small chili from wendy's (did not stay down, I guess it's too chunky)

d- 1/2 of a salmon burger wrapped in lettuce topped with lemon dill yogurt sauce

exercise--1 hr at the gym

**Slim, try the cioppino, if you like seafood, you'll love it

today-

b-coffee w/torani Syrup, slim fast low carb

L-chicken stew, blueberry muffin (water only mix)

D-stuffed portabellos & fried zucchini strips (thanks luluc!)

How much did you get? (the 1cc you wanted?)

I got .1cc (not a typo, really .1). I can't believe how much difference that drop of Fluid makes. It's kicking my butt! I got .2cc in May and had to have half taken out, so I was afraid to get more than .1cc. It feels a little tighter than I'd like at this point but I can get things down as long as I'm careful. I'm not enjoying the discomfort of being so tight. On the bright side the scale is rapidly moving down!! :smile2:

Today....

B – Protein latte

L – 1/2 C. cottage cheese, 2 wedges laughing cow light spread on 3 wafer thin crispbread slices (20 cal each).

S – 1/4 C. FF Greek Yogurt with tiny squirt of honey

D – 2oz tuna steak, ¼ C green Beans, 2 bites roast potatoes

Edited by August

Just had the yummiest lunch and it was really quick.

Stirfried some lean beef strips and had it in a l/f wholemeal wrap with lots of tabbouleh(I love the stuff) and a dollop of tzatziki. YUM.

Breakfast I normally have a poached egg on toast sometimes with a slice of smoked salmon.Today i had l/f cottage cheese and Tomato on wholemeal toast plus a slice of ham.

no Snacks so far today and have no idea what i am going to cook tonight.

Today was a :D :D day

So instead of :crying: I thought awhile :w00t: :sneaky:

and decided :eek: :eek: to win :D :w00t:

b- 2 scoops of shake (choc) w/aqua

s- 1 ounce cheese and 6 thin whole wheat pretzels (and went food shopping - so I could walk up and down ALL the aisles EXERCISE)

l- 1 little yogart diet cup w/sugar :wub:(100 calories) while husband had the DIET Ice cream while we waited for son to get off bus..and I brought home the rest..how it did not melt:ohmy:

s- still :smile2: :w00t: so I sat down with 7 choc chips and indulged and :tt2::tt2: lived

d- roasted a chicken that I had saturated with pastrami spice (purchase from the butcher) yummy

and had 2 wings wo skin and three picks of the white meat :w00t:

I have been running around for the family..and while waiting exercising by walking in place but from side to side with feet to front then back :blush:

I am not :mad2: just :smile2:

I did it :eek::eek::eek:

Have a great day :thumbup:

Today:

B: 3 breakfast bites (egg, ham, bacon, onion, cheese), Venti Chai (6 pump, no Water, non-fat)

L: 10 chips, 2T Black Bean Dip, 1 oz co-jack, salsa

D: 1/2 C mashed potatoes, 1/4 C gravy

S: 1/2 C chocolate ice cream, 1/4 C skim milk

I got .1cc (not a typo, really .1). I can't believe how much difference that drop of Fluid makes. On the bright side the scale is rapidly moving down!! :D

I've been told that as we drop weight, our band becomes loose and that's why we may need the fill. With your current weight lose (good job!), this fill could be it, maybe the sweet spot!

I still think I could use just a bit more. We'll see on the 15th if I get more or not.

Still no headaches.

As far as shirt tucking, I've never been a shirt tucker. It's funny how pictures will show us things we never see in the mirror. I sometimes think I look pretty good until I see a picture, lol.

Great news on the headaches! Tucking; oh my, I still can't believe what I saw and so ture, the camera never lies. A capture in time can tell a million stories,,,and mine was not a nice story :D

Today was a :smile2: :thumbup: day

Just loved the look of your post. It made me think, smile and laugh as I read it.

My day started out like that too!

Never really got back on track.

chips, Cookies, and a real soda (haven't had one of those in months).

dinner was ok; leftovers- a Hamburger Helper.

I hope that by the weekend I'll be better. I will be doing MY grocery shopping and getting my foods back in order. I find that I become lazy when I start getting low on my own groceries.

School starts next week too. I hope this will help me, won't have to feed all the kids all day long.

Need to get control again!

Sorry I'm going on an on, I need to voice it, hear it, own it and learn from it.

Thank you everyone for being there!

yesterday -

b- half english muffin toasted w/tuna salad

s- half cucumber w/greek yogurt dip

l- zucchini fries

d- chips/queso & 2 lg margaritas :smile2:

yesterday:

B: 2oz of a 4 oz container of a yogurt parfait-100 calories per container

L: 2 small bites of string cheese wrapped in turkey lunchmeat--pb'ed forever after this

D: chocolate mint flavored muscle milk

The past 2 days weren't the best.... but I didn't realize that it's my TOM... till just now. So now it all makes sense!

Wed:

B - 1/4 c egg beaters, 2 pcs bacon

L - Breaded chicken breat w/ mayo and pickles. couldn't eat the bun

D - Orange Chicken and gnocchi.

D1 - ww sundae

Thurs:

B - 2 pcs bacon 1 tsp PB

L - Chicken salad 1/3 c

D - 1/2 Anitpasto salad w/ creamy italian, 2pcs pizza topping only 1 sausage & 1 pepperoni

yesterday

b-south beach living tide me over

l-1/2 cup chili topped with ff sour cream and lf cheese

d-1/2 cup fish consomme with seafood dumplings

exercise-1 hr at the gym

Today has been hard due to braces adjustment yesterday.

B-coffee w/cream and splenda

L-1 chicken strip, 4 strips of fried zucchini

D-1 cup polenta w/cheese

Hi everyone!

I have been stuck at same weight for awhile & I am doing everything right.....I hope. I thought coming here may help too.

B~1/2 cup meat loaf /coffee 2% milk -2 sugars

L~Salad/ 3 oz chicken salad/ reg mayo/fat free dressing

S~fat free pudding

D~1/2 cup meat loaf Coffee/2%milk/2sugars