Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

yesterday:

B: Mocha latte flavored muscle milk

L: turkey lunchmeat wrapped around a string cheese

s: salsa with scoops chips

s: adkins coconut chocolate candy bar

D: chocolate mint flavored muscle milk

S: aprocoit danish, very small piece...daughter works at a bakery, she thought that we all needed this stuff in the house...it's ok she brought her dad an apple pie, so she got us both....damn kid.

b: 2 hard boiled eggs, 160 cal

l: chicken with veggies (no oil), topped with red sauce, 300 cal

d: lean cuisine, 320 cal

s: weight watcher eclair (so good, frozen section), 140 cal

Total Cal: 920 (plus a few more for some crystal light)

Gym: Going. Yesterday was tough....going to burn at least 400 cal (30 minutes) and work my way back up to where i used to be.

b: 2 hard boiled eggs, 160 cal ......

I am assuming that the eggs was put thru a Magic Bullet. Since I have been banded can not eat it in the solid form.... loved your blog on skinny bitches. lmao

Today I am planning-

B - 2 capsules of chocolate shake

S - bite of DH lunch Fish

L - Plain yogart w/some spices and eggplant dip that I made (yummy...really looking forward to it)

S - Saw on the board here a Peanut Butter Choc Shake (went out last night,,kids finished moms ice,,diff story..so will portion out my amount then call the dog aka dh who will chuck it down in one gulp :thumbup: )

D - Slow cooked chicken (whole) ...take out my portion and hide some pieces for other meals

S - yellow squash with some of the sauce skimmed from dinner and mashed to resemble mashed potatoes

Allocate a fun thing to eat while grocery shopping tonight.... koolaide, stevia and some powdered milk w/water...I have to bring something with me)

I allocate a cheat dish.. If I do not eat pop in DH mouth,,,5 choc chips and 3 very thin pretzels :mad:

Exercise: One tape and later walk up and down stairs three times

yesterday was a bad day.. a death in the family, I let my emotions get the best of my better judgment with my eating.

b-crackers

l-turkey pepperoni and cheese

s-handful of chips, 6 famous amos chocolate cream Cookies

d-1 1/2 egg rolls from jack n the box

Today is a better day

Slim-

I never buy pre flavored yogart..I pack mine in those little baby jars (get 3 in a package and make my own combinations) with flavor extracts. IS your yogart with sugar or without.

Sounds yummy...maybe make that combo this week

Laura

They do have sugar in them. They are delicious! Althought I try not to go overboard, I am not exactly following a low carb diet.

yesterday was a bad day.. a death in the family, I let my emotions get the best of my better judgment with my eating.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Today-

B-coffee w/torani Syrup, slim fast low carb

L-1 cup jambalaya, applesauce

D-egg white omlet w/deli ham and slice american cheese

Ms. True Diva-

I am sorry for your loss. I will have to read these pages without doing a hundred things at one time.

I hope that you can find a why to stay on track.

Ms. Jolly Green who is not Jolly with your news. :blushing:

Ms. True Diva-

I am sorry for your loss. I will have to read these pages without doing a hundred things at one time.

I hope that you can find a why to stay on track.

Ms. Jolly Green who is not Jolly with your news. :blushing:

Thank you Jolly

Yesterday….Got a small fill so it was all liquids and soft foods

B – Protein shake

L – Protein shake

S – Couple of bites each tuna, egg, and potato salad (testing the fill to make sure I could get down something besides liquids…went well but it’s a bit tight!)

D – ½ C. chili

Today ….

B – Protein shake

L – ½ BLT, 2 french fries (BLT seemed to go down fine, but I discovered a few hours later that several bits of bacon were still in my pouch. They came back up when I tried to drink something…gross!)

D – 1/3 C. whole wheat Pasta with Tomato sauce, 1 turkey meatball.