Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

yesterday:

B: chicken buffalo dip w/scoop chips

L: chicken buffalo dip w/scoop chips

D: chocolate mint flavored muscle milk

I sort of grazed all morning on the dip and chips.

What is muscle milk? Where did you get it? Is is equavilent to Unjury Protein Powder?

Cake batter sounds yummy.

:)

I can get it from a store called the Vitamin Shoppe, but they are so expensive. So I order it from a place called cheapvitamins.com. Cake batter tastes like sweet vanilla butter flavor...it's pretty good.

wow confused that doesn't seem like much for a days calorie intake, was that on purpose, or were you just not hungry?:)

1 muscle milk is 300 calories. I'm alittle to tight, and I like it. when I'm able to eat, I eat more then I should I guess because I don't loose weight at all, will actually gain weight. So right now I'm happy because the weight is going in the direction that it should. Plus I think about it...I always ask myself "am I hungry or could I do without".

To tell the truth though I haven't been able to eat most of the stuff that everyone on here can eat.

Edited by confused

Maybe I should try eating more calories? I knw I eat mostly lean Proteins and have been working out and lifting weights. Hope I can report more weight loss.

try adding veggies/grains/fruit/dairy to the mix as well.

i need carbs in the diet - especially when weight training.

yesterday -

b- greek yogurt w/blueberries

l- *split lunch w/DH who is also banded*

fried goat cheese salad, bowl of crab claws, bottle of wine

d- slice greek flat bread pizza

i'm back. but this time for real. i've fallen into the same old trap of eating during stress. work is crazy, been having some personal issues and on top of that we just found out a month or so ago that my grams is terminally ill. so i ate. i posted my gain (lowest was 205 for like 3 days lol--see avatar pic).

b: high Fiber oatmeal with pb & Syrup, 250 cal

l: lean cuisine, 350 cal

s: (if needed) 100 cal pack almonds

d: smart ones, 180 cal

s: (if needed) sugar free Jello with a little light whip cream, 25 cal

Total possible cal (including crystal light): 955

Gym: GOING. it's going to be torture. i stopped going to the gym ages ago. i'm back..and accountable. :)

Yesterday (sunday) was a LAZY day... and I loved it!

B - 2 egg scrambled whites w/ shredded cheese, 2 pieces of bacon

S - watermelon & granola bar

D - 4 pcs backed shrimp tempura

DS - 1 ww sundae

Yesterday had 2 turkey sausages for Breakfast. lunch 2 taco's and dinner 2 taco's . they were good home made with low fat beef. so not so bad and lots of lettuce on them.

ucdep99

b-tide me over Protein water

l-1/2 cup cioppinno

TrueDiva what is cioppinno? I always see that on your posts and wondered what it is....

I am still trying to get back on track with my posting but since my eating is so crazy I always forget. I am still struggling with whether or not to get an unfill when I go to my appointment tomorrow. Somedays I can eat a bear! other days I can't eat a thing! Most meats and breads I cannot eat but Pasta, rice, and all junk food goes down just fine.

Saturday: I went to macaroni Grill with my cousin. Had two bites of my pasta and started feeling like it would come back up so I boxed it. I nibbled on a very tiny piece of bread. Later that night went to a sports bar and had a frozen drink and 1 cheese stick - almost PD'd the cheese stick but I managed to hold it down.

Sunday:

I was having a hard day yesterday but here is what I managed to get down:

B: nothing

L: Nibbled on 1 cup of Penne Rustica from Macaroni grill (penne pasta with grilled chicken in a creamy parmeasean sauce). It took me 2.5 hours to eat it but it stayed down.

D: 1 fried chicken drummette, 5 green Beans, two small fork fulls of cheesy rice.... PB

S: mini cup of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream - stayed down!

S2: couple of hershey bar squares -- PB! (couldnt believe that!)

I'm still losing slowly but tired of the unpredictability of my eating so I'm confused....help!?:biggrin:

TrueDiva what is cioppinno? I always see that on your posts and wondered what it is....

I am still trying to get back on track with my posting but since my eating is so crazy I always forget. I am still struggling with whether or not to get an unfill when I go to my appointment tomorrow. Somedays I can eat a bear! other days I can't eat a thing! Most meats and breads I cannot eat but Pasta, rice, and all junk food goes down just fine.

Saturday: I went to macaroni Grill with my cousin. Had two bites of my pasta and started feeling like it would come back up so I boxed it. I nibbled on a very tiny piece of bread. Later that night went to a sports bar and had a frozen drink and 1 cheese stick - almost PD'd the cheese stick but I managed to hold it down.

Sunday:

I was having a hard day yesterday but here is what I managed to get down:

B: nothing

L: Nibbled on 1 cup of Penne Rustica from Macaroni grill (penne pasta with grilled chicken in a creamy parmeasean sauce). It took me 2.5 hours to eat it but it stayed down.

D: 1 fried chicken drummette, 5 green Beans, two small fork fulls of cheesy rice.... PB

S: mini cup of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream - stayed down!

S2: couple of hershey bar squares -- PB! (couldnt believe that!)

I'm still losing slowly but tired of the unpredictability of my eating so I'm confused....help!?:biggrin:

Cioppino is italian fish stew (made with chicken broth, clam juice, stewed tomatoes, white wine, italian seasoning, garlic, onion, and any kind of seafood). When my band was a little looser, I would use shrimp, salmon and scallops. Now I'm too tight for shrimp and scallops so I just use the salmon . You can use anything you like

yesterday-

b-south beach living tide me over

l-cookies and cream muscle milk

d-salmon burger wrapped in lettuce with a yogurt, lemon dill sauce, Tomato and grilled onions (could only eat a few bites), I am really tight.

yesterday

B-coffee w/protein powder

S-2 maple nut goodies

L-1/2 c chopped beef w/1 bun

D-1/2 c chopped beef w/1 bun and small bag of sun chip (was at church all day)

Cioppino is italian fish stew (made with chicken broth, clam juice, stewed tomatoes, white wine, italian seasoning, garlic, onion, and any kind of seafood). When my band was a little looser, I would use shrimp, salmon and scallops. Now I'm too tight for shrimp and scallops so I just use the salmon . You can use anything you like.

i'm going to play w/this - thanks diva!!!

Today-

B-1/2 scrambler

S-oreo klondike (the last one!)

L-chicken stew (think pot pie w/no crust)

D-chicken stew w/biscuit

Today

B – Protein iced latte (trying out an egg based protein powder because it had fewer chemicals and seemed less processed. It tastes great, but doesn’t get as thick as the whey protein powders, which is good and bad depending on the application. It also isn’t as creamy)

L – 5oz cottage cheese, 100 cal snack size hummus w/ 7 whole grain pita chips

D – 4oz seafood sausage from Trader Joes, 1/3 C. multi grain pilaf, ½ C. broccoli

S – Snack pack of sf vanilla pudding mixed with 1tbs. PB2, scoop vanilla egg protein powder, 2tbs sf cool whip. (This is better w/ chocolate pudding and protein powder, but it wasn’t bad. Kind of like butterscotch)

I have an appointment with the band clinic tomorrow. I think I’ll ask for a small fill. I’ve been struggling with Portion Control the last couple of weeks and it has been a real challenge to avoid Snacks between meals. This is how I felt before my last fill and once they got it right it was perfect for several months. The last fill I had was .2cc. I did need the fill but that was too much. They had to take out .1cc a few days later. I hope they can give me just .1cc tomorrow. I’m afraid to get more. I almost threw up all over an executive's desk after the last fill. I had to excuse myself to run to the bathroom twice during a 1 hour meeting. I made up a story about eating something that must have been bad because nobody at my office knows about my band, aside from a few close friends there. I was so embarrassed and knew everybody thought I was nuts! I went to have the .1cc taken out the next day. It’s hard to believe that just a drop of additional Fluid can make so much difference. The doctor told me that people often need tiny adjustments even after they reach their “sweet spot” because they lose some of the fatty lining around the stomach.