Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Hi lachdanon. Where do you get the carbmaster yogurt? Thanks!

Hi there and thanks for the warm welcome everyone =)

I live ohio and there is grocery store here called Krogers. I get their Carbmaster brand of yogurt. I love the flavors and it has 12g of Protein per 6oz cup.

It really cool to see what other people are eating on this journey=)

Lach

I live ohio and there is grocery store here called Krogers. I get their Carbmaster brand of yogurt. I love the flavors and it has 12g of Protein per 6oz cup.

we have krogers here in TX & plan on looking for some this wk - thanks!!!

glad your feeling better slim!

yesterday -

b- .5c lobster salad, .5c 4 bean salad

l- slice goat cheese meatloaf, 2 big spoonfuls of spinach risotto

d- @ a tapas bar picked on: taboule salad, greek flatbread w/cheese, wine, choc cheese cake:blink:

* i could really use a fill here soon - go monday and i might just BRIBE my surgeon or beg profusely = or both!!!!*

I was busy again w/cleaning under beds. This time is was to finish the boys.

We then did furniture moving and then back again. We tried to move the boys bunkbed and found that the fan was over half of the top bunk. Not good, so we moved it back.

But now the room is clean! 03.gif We got rid of just about all the toys too. 04.gif Now I have a lot more clothes to wash. 34.gif

Yesterday was a WORK day. I had acupuncture at 8:15, Zumba at 9:30 and then home to clean up until 6. I was hunger all day too.

7:30 B/Oatmeal

9:45 s/1oz Honey Nut Cheerios

12:00 L/Mini Plan Bagel, crm chz, 2oz sausage (this was good)

4:00-6:00 s/Sm hamburger, hot dog bun, chdr chz, mayo, mustard, ketchup, pickles, 2 bags of chips, 1 choc. chip cookie

9:00 D/Tuna (mayo mixed in it only) sandwich, 1 sl white bread

Water: 60 oz

Soda: 1 diet can (I don't think I finished it either)

As I was at Zumba yesterday, there were 2 ladies who were sneezing and coughing.

It's time for the Airborn and Vitamin C! Oh ya and for the kids, that's all I need is for them to be sick with school coming up soon! NOT!

we have krogers here in TX & plan on looking for some this wk - thanks!!!

glad your feeling better slim!

yesterday -

b- .5c lobster salad, .5c 4 bean salad

l- slice goat cheese meatloaf, 2 big spoonfuls of spinach risotto

d- @ a tapas bar picked on: taboule salad, greek flatbread w/cheese, wine, choc cheese cake:blink:

* i could really use a fill here soon - go monday and i might just BRIBE my surgeon or beg profusely = or both!!!!*

stay away from the tapas bar! Got another fill yesterday, i'm excited! .5 cc's

today-

B-coffee/torani Syrup, 1/2 scrambler

L-creamed corn (needed to do soft)

D-shrimp salad, few saltines (it's taking me a while to get it down)

I must get back into the habit of posting on here. I keep forgetting.

Today:

B: Green Tea and 2 slices turkey bacon

L: Planet smoothie - Leapin Lizzard (22b oz= 270 cals)

D: Thinking about baked tilapia with parmesean zuchinni (i hope I can get it down!)

work out...yep!

Thanks for letting me know. We don't have a Krogers around here. I will have to see if there is one in a nearby city...

Today

B- Skipped, slept in

L- bowl of chicken Soup from Chik-Fil-A

D- Captain D's- Kids bite size shrimp and a corn on the cob, slice of pineapple cream cheese pie:wub:

8:30 B/sausage, amer chz, egg

12:20 L/flr tortilla, 2oz cooked hamburger meat, mayo, ketchup, mustard, chdr chz (only eat half)

12:30 tossed lunch--got stuck

1:30 L/let's try this again. Finished the other half of my burger wrap, 100 cal Kellogg "grab & go", 100 cal snack

6:30 D/Island's-chines salad w/sesame seed dressing, 1/4 pc bread that came w/it, 12 FF, ranch & ketchup

9:00 s/little debbie's snack

liquids: 64oz

Edited by SanDiegoUbermom
forgot the liquids

Lu~ Seriously, where do you get all this great sounding food! :blink: I want to come eat at your house!!!

Yesterday:

B: forgot to eat

L: 12 tortilla chips, 3 tbs black bean dip, co-jack, salsa

S: String cheese

D: 3oz chx salad, 3/4 flat out bread, 1/4 c baked Beans

S: Popsicle and a sm Wendy's vanilla Frosty :mellow:

The kids had Wendy's for dinner and I don't usually cave and get anything, but it was so hot yesterday and the Frosty just sounded so good! Ok - I am over it!!!

Tuesday, Aug 18

b: coffee w/ sugar and french vanilla Creamer

ms: 5 pb filled pretzel bites

l: 1/4 small wendy's chili w/ cheese

as: nothing

d: few small bites of chinese food-ham fried rice and chicken chow mein-could feel it getting stuck so stopped

Wed, Aug 19

b: coffee w/ sugar and french vanilla creamer

ms: skittles

l: nothing

as: nothing

d: approx 1/2 cup garden salad (lettuce, little bit cheese, olives, carrots, tomato) w/ ranch, 1/2 end crust off pizza

Water, crystal light, lemonade

i use the v8 light mango and peach juice, vanilla Protein Shake mix, a couple drops of vanilla extract, and crushed ice in a blender and its wonderful.