Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Maggie, Cecilia is correct. You can edit how much you would like to set your goal to. However, ever since UnderArmor bought out MyFitnessPal, when you compete you day and you are less than 1,000 calories it will give you a warning and will not automatically post to the wall. This is because for most people, you should not go less than 1,000 calories. I know on this site we fall into a different category where it is difficult to obtain that and since we are supervised by a doctor it is ok. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done to not show the message. What I do is just not "complete the day". This really does nothing in the app except automatically post. I would recommend you don't bother clicking the button, and if you are excited and would like to share that you were under your calories for the day then create a manual status update that says that.

I used it for several months before surgery and it worked so well I thought of delaying six months to see if I could finally do this on my own. I had sleeve and now I am going to use it to track intake and exercise. My blood sugar dropped 30 points across the board when I used it pre-operatively and I lost about 20 lbs in say three months.

Add me please; baseball_mama1621

I sent you a request

I'm using this app to track Protein and Fluid intake as well as carbs and fats. Met with my trainer to discuss when I can start back doing more than the treadmill and elliptical bike. He was very concerned about me getting only 500-600 calories daily. He feels I need over 1,000 in order to lose and not create health issues.

Anyone else with this problem? I don't have any clear cut directions for this as my surgery was in Mexico. I will follow up with my PCP this coming Tuesday and ask her.

Michelle

I'm using this app to track Protein and Fluid intake as well as carbs and fats. Met with my trainer to discuss when I can start back doing more than the treadmill and elliptical bike. He was very concerned about me getting only 500-600 calories daily. He feels I need over 1,000 in order to lose and not create health issues.

Anyone else with this problem? I don't have any clear cut directions for this as my surgery was in Mexico. I will follow up with my PCP this coming Tuesday and ask her.

Michelle

My surgery was in Mexico and I have an open line of contact with my nutritionist, my surgeon, and my internal medicine doctor. If I have a question or concern I just email them or I can Skype with them. I don't know what company you went through or what doctor you used, but Try reaching out with your questions. Hopefully they will respond. Good luck!

Michelle

My surgery was in Mexico and I have an open line of contact with my nutritionist, my surgeon, and my internal medicine doctor. If I have a question or concern I just email them or I can Skype with them. I don't know what company you went through or what doctor you used, but Try reaching out with your questions. Hopefully they will respond. Good luck!

I do have contact information with both the doctor and nutritionist from my surgery in Mexico. I shot off and email to the NUT pending a response. I was just curious as to if anyone else had run into this issue as I want to really use this tool to best advantage when I go full force into training but keep within best guidelines per the experts in my medical team. There are so many conflicting views on this in the books on VSG, nutrition, and postings it's all confusing ????.

Thank you for the reminder ????????.

Michelle

I was sleeved on June 8th and am still on liquids. I am logging faithfully on MFP. My name is Shustar1 and would love to be added.

I had RNY on May 27th. I also have my fitness pal! Add me! Mwarner28

I am preop and I use it. Chelleshocked30

So I know I should probably know this but I can't figure out how to add people? My app only has the options to add people from my contacts, Facebook or email someone?