Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ready to Drink Protein Shakes

The best in my opinion is Premier Protein ready made shakes. The come in chocolate, strawberry cream and vanilla. You can get them at SAMs and costco a lot cheaper than other places but I have seen them at Walgreens.

I found I could not tolerate any of the powders and this was the only kind I could make work for me. They are delicious and have 30grams of Protein and 1 gram of sugar in each shake.

chocolate is the best although recently I bought strawberries and cream and they are good as well.

@@Mobeans63, I agree with @Djmohr. My daughter's aunt had lap band surgery 3 years ago and she swears by Premier before and after surgery. Even drinks them now. Since my surgery is in two weeks she bought me over a carton of Strawberries and Cream and chocolate so that I can sample. They both were super delicious plus only 1gram of sugar and 30grams of Protein. Strawberries and Cream was the best. I love everything chocolate and that one was great as well. I just had pre-conceived notions that the strawberry one would taste like cough medicine, lol... so SHOCKED it was so delicious!

I start my pre-op diet on Monday and will be purchasing more this weekend. Other brands tasted horribly although I am still looking for other varieties...

Best of LUCK!!!

I swear by Premier Protein shakes as well! ! Best ones out there

Count me in with the rest of the group. I'm a Premier shake fan all the way! Walgreens is expensive - over $8 for four shakes. Walmart is a little more reasonable, a little over $5 for the four. I don't know about the clubs - not a member. My favorite is the strawberry Cream. These are really good. I couldn't handle the powders. Oh...and a lot more convenient since they are premade.

I like mine over ice. Nice and cold.

Wow I thought that the premier shakes tasted like crap according to my co worker I will definitely try them now

Maybe it's me but the Premier strawberry shake leaves an after taste, but I have yet to try chocolate and vanilla.< /p>

I just tried the chocolate Premiere Protein, and I really like it. I also like the cans of Pure Protein.

Premier premier premier.. All flavors of Premier Protein are amazing. Very inexpensive to buy and it provides a load of 30mg per shake or per scoop if buying powder. Also i recommend Quest Protein. I have the unflavored one to use on my foods and it is good.

I'm still pre but I should be having my procedure in September. I wanted to get Premier from costco while it's on sale but I've heard that your taste changes after surgery. I worry if I like them now, I may not like them after my surgery.

I too love Premiere. I like the strawberry really cold, I put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes before I drink it. The chocolate one I mix in my coffee with about a half of a packet of sweet n low when I'm craving a starbuck's latte. I haven't had the vanilla because I can never find them. Oh and I am forever finding coupons that save me about $3 on a 4 pack, I have yet to pay more than $4 a pack.