Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for early July buddy!

Hi, this is my first post on this board. I am having my surgery July 4th so it can be my Independence Day and I can Celebrate each year after!

Yay TEAM JULY!

Hi there all! I am approved by BCBS as of yesterday 6-9-2015. I went to my Doctor today and we scheduled surgery for 7-7-2015. I am so excited to be taking this journey. Hope and success to each of you!

July 15th.

Already approved by insurance - I'm surprised so many get scheduled for surgery without being approved by insurance yet!

I just made all the rest of my needed appointments today - EKG, chest x-ray, labs, and pre-op physical. 3 weeks prior to surgery I have a pre-op class with a group of people going around the same time as me.

I'm July 7th! Finally got my date today. I'm so ready for this!

@@ohjul, I'm July 13th also!

Days are going quick! But I have found myself falling back into bad eating habits- saying to myself-"sure I can have a cup of gaucomole and chips- pretty soon I can't." Driving myself nuts!

Anyone else?

July 10th! It is quickly approaching!

I agree with slipping into bad habits by allowing myself to eat "just one more time" times. That mindset has to change for me!

Good luck everyone!

I'm July 7th! Finally got my date today. I'm so ready for this!

Great! We're on the same day!!!

Hi there all! I am approved by BCBS as of yesterday 6-9-2015. I went to my Doctor today and we scheduled surgery for 7-7-2015. I am so excited to be taking this journey. Hope and success to each of you!

OK @@Jennifer03 and @@stylewiz35 - we've got to have positive vibes on our "lucky" day: 7/7!!! :-)

Definitely @@MochaGyrl! We'll have to check on each other that evening. What time are y'all's surgeries? Mine is in the afternoon.

July 10th! It is quickly approaching!

I agree with slipping into bad habits by allowing myself to eat "just one more time" times. That mindset has to change for me!

Good luck everyone!

@heathercc1 - you are not alone with this mindset....but mine must change tomorrow because my 3-week liquid diet starts!

Definitely @@MochaGyrl! We'll have to check on each other that evening. What time are y'all's surgeries? Mine is in the afternoon.

@@stylewiz35 - my exact time hasn't been scheduled yet - will let you know when I get it.

3 week liquid? Wow, I start my liver shrink meals next week and all liquids the following week. Im gonna try to stay away from friends until surgery day so that i won't be tempted to have what they're having. This week will be the hardest because I will definitely want to get my "last" this or that. Good luck everyone! It will be so worth it!

I'm July 13th! Countihttp://www.bariatricpal.com/index.php?app=core&module=reports&rcom=post&tid=340535&pid=3837229&page=ng the days... HWould love to stay in touch![/quoteI I have July 13 also ,I do not do the liguids until June29. I am excited trying to get ready but I also am a little scared or nervous.I would love to stay in touch.