Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey all wanted to share this funny story with you all.

Today I was at the gym and ten minutes into my workout I got extreme gas you know the silent but violent type. Anyway I started landing them left right and centre and the smell was really bad. So bad that everybody in the gym was blocking there nose and blaming the other person I was just smiling and minding my own business. The owner of the gym was next to me on the treadmill and I started complaining to him about the bad smell. He said to me that they are stink bombs found in a tree and when you stepped on them they let out a bad smell so I went along with him. So what would you do if you were there in the gym at that time?

I don't know what I'd do, but that's a funny story!

LOL! I am rolling on the floor laughing. The funny part about that is I can actually roll on the floor now!

Thanks for the chuckle so early in the am!

I'd say the traditional rules of

- Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

- Whoever denied it, supplied it.

Would apply in this case. There is no need to incriminate yourself :)

extreme gas, silent, violent type. landing them left right and centre, smell was bad.

@@AussieSam

ahhhhh man, that was YOU??? :o

i thought it was hubby :D

hope you had a good workout

and the rest of your day went better ;)

ummmm

i think i'll cancel ALL gym dates in the future

no offense meant or taken- ok dude??? :rolleyes:

165 lbs down!!!!

wonderful job

kathy

congrats

Thanks Katy day went great btw I think it might have been your hubby he was at the gym too.

Ok. Here's one for you, per my hubs. He likes to do this whenever the "mood" strikes: start walking "casually" around your "victim", deploy said ammo, walk casually away. Leave "silent but deadly" in your wake. No one, other than said victim, is the wiser.

Yes. I was the victim.

Ok. Here's one for you, per my hubs. He likes to do this whenever the "mood" strikes: start walking "casually" around your "victim", deploy said ammo, walk casually away. Leave "silent but deadly" in your wake. No one, other than said victim, is the wiser.

Yes. I was the victim.

AKA "Crop Dusting"

My husband would love everything about this thread, and about the replies too!!! He is a deny until you die cropduster. And he looks so handsome and innocent.

might have been your hubby he was at the gym too.

@proudgrammy

LOL

it wasn't tom

can't tell you the last time he's seen the inside of a gym :lol: :(

btw , he needs to loose 100+ lbs :angry:

not gonna happen!! :angry:

165 lbs+ :rolleyes:

keep it up (i mean down ;) )

kathy

congrats

LMAO too funny thanks for sharing and keep up the great work with your exercise programing.

Thanks cupcake

I went back to that same gym today and there seemed to be a big relief in the air probably because I didn't have gas.