Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Doctor Lopez Shut Down For Illegally Operating?

As promised, I'm attaching Dr. Jesus Martin Lopez Dominguez's medical license (I'm personally holding it in my hand):

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_4622.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

This is where members can verify that Surgeons are Licensed by the Government in Mexico:

http://www.cedulaprofesional.sep.gob.mx/cedula/indexAvanzada.action

Plugin Jesus Martin Lopez Dominguez and you'll see he holds two licenses:

C1 License is for a General Physician

A1 License is for a General Surgeon

We stand behind the surgeons we work with and I personally verify the credentials for all of them.

To All Members

Our Surgeon is Dr Jesus Martin Lopez Dominguez

The Surgeon in this case is

1. Clínica Santa Fe Medical Group, del médico Jesús Manuel Báez López

We do not work with this Doctor or Clinica Santa Fe Medical Group

Its so sad that people don't even do their research correctly and don't stop to think that in Mexico there is more than one Dr Lopez

Easy as that just check that the names at least Match

That's social media for you. It can be a fantastic resource but it can also be a disaster. A great way to ruin the reputation of a perfectly good surgeon. I'm new on here, but people need to seriously calm down.

AustinJackson sent me an email days ago trying to discredit Dr Lopez. He knew from previous posts I have chosen Dr Jesus Martin Lopez as my surgeon. Good thing I am used to dealing with criminals In my profession. Verify... Then act. I am confident in my decision and will be in TJ on June 15! Excited to begin this journey

Funny, as soon as I read the information from AustinJackson I figured he was some kind of scammer, and it made me think it was someone trying to slander others for his own benefit. Although honest and informative information is always helpful, his wasn't either (honest or informative). I wonder who he works for, probably some hackjob quack trying to drum up business!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches