Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My experience with Bariatric Pal

A little about my experience with BP.

Got in touch with David, he introduced me to the surgeons they work with, visited them and chose Dr. Lopez, I felt really comfortable with him, he explained everything so well, even did SKYPE with him before and after surgery, they scheduled my surgery for me, I only paid 3,899 dollars all inclusive.... transportation, surgery and medical fees, two days at the hospital, and an extra 2 days at the recovery house, my brother was with me all the time and they also took good really care of him, we had wifi, long distance calls, they are great people, my surgeon, nurses, coordinator.. everyone treated me like a queen, like one should be treated.

They picked me up in San Diego, took me directly to the clinic, signed up papers, got my EKG, pre-ops, x ray.. etc.. they gave me something to calm myself down, I only remember being back in my room after the surgery, I didn't feel great right away, I had nauseas, dizziness, but it got better, I stayed there for two nights, since they didn't have a room or a bed for my brother, they took him to the recovery house and back to the clinic the next day. Everything went just GREAT, after two days at hospital, they took us back to the recovery house where I had 24 hour valet service, Dr. Lopez came to visit me, did my leaking test, I had no complications, I have been very positive from the very moment I decided to have this done, I trusted the people that was helping me, I trusted my surgeon, and everything got into place. Well, after Dr. discharge me, they drove us back to San Diego, got in touch with my primary Dr. he was very supportive.. and here I am... 55 pounds under and really really happy... THANK U GUYS for every single touch that made my journey a wonderful experience.

How do I find this Dr and package?

Thanks

So happy to hear that you had a good experience. I hope you have an uncomplicated recovery. Your quality of life will greatly improve now.

Good for you!! I am using Bariatric pal also with Dr. Altamirano, I am also confident and positive with the process and the team from BP...can't wait I will be there 6/2 :-)

Good for you!! I am using Bariatric pal also with Dr. Altamirano, I am also confident and positive with the process and the team from BP...can't wait I will be there 6/2 :-)

Good luck .. wish you the best!!

So happy to hear that you had a good experience. I hope you have an uncomplicated recovery. Your quality of life will greatly improve now.

Thank you, I did well with my recovery, before doing this I mentally prepare myself, still had my downs but nothing I couldn't handle. I as you said, my quality of life has improve A LOT!!