Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What size do you think I might be wearing?

If I'm 5"1 when I get to 132 lbs, what size jeans do ya'll think I'd be wearing? Anyone out there about that height and weight now?

I'm not there yet. But if it helps you to figure this out, I'm 5'0",weigh 153 and I wear size 14 jeans.

Hmmm. I'm 5'2", 160 and wear a 10. I think everyone's shape and frame are different so there's really not a "one size fits all" answer.

That does help! I have this dream of getting back into a size 10 and was just trying to get some idea of what I would need to weigh to get there! I can't wait to shop in regular stores again!! So many clearance and mark down racks to choose from instead of just the one or two in the large size store!

That does help! I have this dream of getting back into a size 10 and was just trying to get some idea of what I would need to weigh to get there! I can't wait to shop in regular stores again!! So many clearance and mark down racks to choose from instead of just the one or two in the large size store!

Oh you'll get there! Good luck on your journey!

That does help! I have this dream of getting back into a size 10 and was just trying to get some idea of what I would need to weigh to get there!

Just out of curiosity... When exactly were you last a size 10? Keep in mind that sizing has changed drastically over the years. I now wear a modern size 8 which is equivalent to the size 12 and some 14's I was wearing in the late 1980's and 1990's. I found a box of clothes in the garage I kept over the years (don't ask) and could barely fit into many of the 14s! Current sizing includes Size 0 and 00 which bumped everything up. It's a mind F**k if you ask me. I am at goal weight but I find myself wanting to lose more to fit into a "true" size 8. I still remember sizes 2,4,6,8 being reserved for only the tiniest of the tiny girls back in the day. Vanity sizing is just that I guess, to make us feel better about ourselves! I keep reminding myself that my modern size 8's are smaller than what my old size 20's were! ????

Edited by Bluesea71

Is that true about the sizing???? Cuz when I was 18 yrs old and weighed 130 I wore a size 14.... I keep thinking when I lose 50 pounds putting me at 135 I don't want to wear size 14!!!!

I want Miss Me's!!!!

Back in the mid 90's I was 125 lbs 5'5 and wore a size 6-8.

I'm 5'3 128 lbs and wear a size 4

I am 5'0" and I was thinking by the time I was in my lower 130s I would be in a size 8.

I am almost 5'3" I weigh 147lbs. I wear between a size 3-7 depending on the brand.

5.4", 170 lbs, Size 10/M

Back in the mid 90's I was 125 lbs 5'5 and wore a size 6-8.

I am 5'7" and weigh between 150-152 and am wearing a modern size 8 (which are getting loose on me.). See what I mean about modern day sizing being different?!??

I don't even remember the last time I was wearing a size 10 but I really want to get back to it!

I'm 4' 11.5" and weigh 127. I wear 6 in jeans and 4 or 6 petite in dress pants, dresses, etc.