Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

They need to ban me from the store or stage an intervention. Got two more bras and panties. Panties are for after Tummy Tuck. Omg I love their bras! I'm in love with that little pink bag and tissue paper!!!

@@kimpossible67

I do understand the addiction. Just enjoy it! lol

Better than being addicted to Oreos. No guilt.

THAT may be one of the biggest things I'm looking forward too... I hope the girls, rib cage etc shrink enough for me to fit.

All my married life -- VS came into being after I'd been married a while... Hubby walks by and says "come on try one on... " He has no idea how humiliating that statement is.. They don't make them big enough for me... so NOW.... Surgery 5/18..... I'll be so sad if I can't SHOP THERE.....

I feel same way..... i can never ever even as teen fit in there bra n undies and stufff ane i look at the close and i want pink on my butt... they r so expensive but i want 1 outfit n b4a pantie set when i reach my goal... which may be a while... lol

Trust me, you'll get there! In no way will this behind ever be in a thong or see a bikini but my first purchase was a PINK hoodie. I adore it. It was a small fortune but I got 15% off. First bra was $50 than yesterday I got 2 for $50 and they fit just as well and are pretty. Now, the skin under these lovely garments isn't so lovely but you know what? You live once! Go for it. I know you getting ready for surgery may have doubts...don't, everything will be okay. To those of you with new sleeves...you'll be at VS in a year I bet. C'mon ladies, it's a new challenge. It's the VS challenge. Even if it's for a pair of cute panties. Go!!!

I JUST celebrated 100+ lbs lost with a bra and panties from VS! I've never bought anything from there because I've always been too big. I almost had an anxiety attack looking for someone to measure me. But she was SO nice and helpful. While my boobs have shrunk, it was almost not enough. She measured me at 38DDD which is the largest size they carry in the store. I got to choose from 4 colors. I'm very happy with my purchase! I absolutely love the panties. They are super comfy and cute.

... i been a size18 and above since 6th grade.... im at 26 now..im only 27. imnin 5x men clothing.. i take my husbands shirts... i always go with my friend n she buys pjs n sweat shirts and bras... i can only stand in makeup perfume part cuz i could never.... my goal ia to make it to a suze 10 anf have no x's on my shirts. Jus a regular Large... i wana shop nornally n nit pay the extra 5 dollars for extra size... lol.. i told my husband i jus want matching pantie n bra set from v.s.. not froot of the loom size 12s and sports bras... im happy he supports me.. im in early stages i see dr june 23rd but i plan on doing everything possible to get it done... im not chickening out this time or being talked out of it...

Edited by libbyyum

I JUST celebrated 100+ lbs lost with a bra and panties from VS! I've never bought anything from there because I've always been too big. I almost had an anxiety attack looking for someone to measure me. But she was SO nice and helpful. While my boobs have shrunk, it was almost not enough. She measured me at 38DDD which is the largest size they carry in the store. I got to choose from 4 colors. I'm very happy with my purchase! I absolutely love the panties. They are super comfy and cute.

I had to get measured too. I was shocked. I went from a 38 dd to a 38 C! I kept saying "did you say C???"

I still had doubts when I brought it home. It was so tiny. I'll be damned the cute little thing fit and even held in the side boobs ;)

Now I have this very flimsy white tee I got on big clearance at Kohl's. Double v neck. I put it on over my cute little pink striped bra and wore it that way. It's padded so there was no nippleage. I felt sexy and I'm far from sexy. Throw your change in a jar ladies. Save up for a VS purchase. Feel sexy too.

I am all ears on this thread! VS among a few others...and shoes. I find the more weight I lose I am heading back towards wedges. They are great summertime shoes...and I love getting pedis. I wonder if I'll ever wear heel heels again? Something to think about. VS and heels :rolleyes: :o :D

Lol i havent worn heals since i was 14 for 8th grade graduation lol i wore flipdlops to prom n hs graduation lol n even college graduation lol

@@libbyyum I haven't been comfortable of confident in heels for years but my boss and best friend steered me toward them. We went to DSW and I saw a pair of heels I loved. When I told her that although I could walk a few steps in the store I did not see myself wearing them to work. She suggested I check out the wedges...so I did. I found the Born Wedges to be comfortable and sturdy and branched out from there. I'm still not going to run in them but I do wear them regularly for my work day and I feel a little sexier in them :)

Following that trip she told me we could go to lunch anywhere I wanted to and I told her i wanted to go to DSW-lol. I bought the high heels i loved the first day for myself and they are still in my closet waiting.

I havent gotten surgery yet but thinking bout being a kind if normal is jus so much positive energy coming i am so motivated to get it done n do well... lol the vs dsw shopping trip hmmm i shall convince my husband lol

@@MissLiss, I LOVE Born shoes. So cute and comfy. And when I was finally down below a size 40 band size, I went straight to VS and bought two new bras. They are almost too big so I will have to get fitted again and will happily spend $100 on two more and so on until I am at goal. They are the best bras and I decided no more Walmart bras -- too many years I bought those ones "while am losing weight" and didn't lose the weight. Now I'm buying pretty ones!

@@MissLiss, I LOVE Born shoes. So cute and comfy. And when I was finally down below a size 40 band size, I went straight to VS and bought two new bras. They are almost too big so I will have to get fitted again and will happily spend $100 on two more and so on until I am at goal. They are the best bras and I decided no more Walmart bras -- too many years I bought those ones "while am losing weight" and didn't lose the weight. Now I'm buying pretty ones!

I'm a born thrifter. I love goodwill and such. I'm not ashamed to say I've boughten bras at those places. I figure I've "earned" that splurge on myself.

I wore high heeled boots to my mom's memorial almost 3 weeks ago. My back hurt but it felt GREAT!

I have a balance issue disease but I'll be damned if I let it dictate. I took a baby step and bought a darling pair (new...lol) of wedge filpflops for a graduation.

Now I want a ankle Bracelet. Lol.

I forgot how it felt to be girlie!!!