Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Keep this post going:) Things I am looking forward to (not food related)

Going to the gym and not feeling uncomfortable in my skin.

I look forward to diving into the pool and not sitting on the side line too embarrassed to put on a suite. I was on the swim team and my 3 children love the Water and swimming.

I probably never do a bikini because I have the old school C-section scar.

Rhonda, you could always try a high waist bikini or the long line topped bikinis :) I hope one day to put myself in one of those lol!

Fitting comfortably in an airplane seat, getting on rides at the amusement park with the kids, shopping regular size, Water park with kiddos and so much more. I Love my life

I'm looking forward to not having my size consume my every thought! In the past few years I've put on a lot of weight and at this point I feel like no matter what I'm doing or where I am, my mind tortures me with self doubt and worry about what everyone else is thinking about me. It's exhausting. Looking forward to putting that behind me and replacing those feelings with pride, ethusiasm and happiness!

And yeah...I'm also looking forward to dancing and being part of the action instead of watching the action!!

Reading your post was like reading my thoughts and feelings out loud. Everything you said I feel the EXACT same way.

I look forward to having a photo of my husband and me taken! We've been married five years and have only two snapshots of us because of my weight issues--including our wedding day!

Not getting winded when being active

Edited by Rhonda2877

Not having to worry if the camping chair will hold me

Letting a boy give me his coat when I'm cold and it be too big (or at least fit)

Sit on someone's lap

SHOP WHERE ALL MY FRIENDS SHOP!!!!!!!

And not having to shamefully ask the flight attendant for a seat belt extender

Running my first 5k with my 11 year old daughter

Buying clothes in old navy, rue21,ross, etc

Sitting chair with armrest and not having my thighs hurting.

More full body pictures

Wearing a bikini for the first time in life

Going to great america and six flags and ride every ride.(haven't been since I was 18)

Ride a bike again

Just enjoying healthier living

Running my first 5k with my 11 year old daughter

Buying clothes in old navy, rue21,ross, etc

Sitting chair with armrest and not having my thighs hurting.

More full body pictures

Wearing a bikini for the first time in life

Going to great america and six flags and ride every ride.(haven't been since I was 18 )

Ride a bike again

Just enjoying healthier living

• Thighs that don't rub together so I can wear skirts without leggings or baby powder to reduce friction.
Being able to wear shorts and sleeveless tops in the blazing hot southern summer without feeling self conscious.Good bye Lane Bryant. You were great for a long time but I will enjoy being able to go into a regular store and find something...hopefully a lot cheaper! Having a New Years resolution that doesn't involve LOSING WEIGHT!Being able to work out without so much discomfort.Skinny jeans with boots that easily slide over my calves.Being able to be picked up by my husband.Not feeling squeezed into airplane/theater/waiting room seatsMore energyNo more risk of developing T2DBeing able to play with my son with the abandon of a child.Fit into slides, fit on swing sets, be able to crawl around on the ground and get back up without feeling like I need to take a nap immediately. Get back into pictures without feeling the need to hide in the back.

I am looking forward to...

Being healthier

shopping a a wider variety of stores

Feeling more confident anywhere I go

I love it!

Losing an entire person

Purse straps that go over my shoulder

Sky diving

Zip lining

Fitting in a booth

NO MORE LANE BRYANT! :)

Wearing a super cute bathing suit.