Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Keep this post going:) Things I am looking forward to (not food related)

Wearing cute clothes, more energy, swimming with my kids, feeling attractive, and no more snoring.

Getting off my blood pressure meds. Getting out of plus sized clothing. Taking pictures with my kids. Walking without getting winded. Taking my dog for walks. Actually having the confidence to go on dates.

No more plantar fasciitis. Fitting in airplane seat. Playing with my kids at the beach and being comfortable in swim suit!!

Getting off meds. Doing anything active with my family .... kiddos love to go on bike rides, hubby wants to go kyaking, and I'd love to go for a jog with my oldest. Losing the pudgy look. Wearing dresses again. I wear shorts, go swimming, and take pictures with my family now, tho I know I look overweight ... I'm actually surprised each time I see myself in pictures because I do not feel like I look ... so I'm looking forward to looking the way I feel. I got over a lot of self esteem issues in the last two years. Learned to love who I am, as I am. I think this will help tremendously after I have wls. Can't wait!

Shopping in NON-plus sized clothing stores! Lane who?

Not feeling awkward on a plane because I am spilling into the other seat.

Riding the rides as Carowinds and the beach with my kids and not being scared that the seat belt won't fit!

Shopping in "normal" size clothing stores.

I'm looking forward to:

Getting more active with my one year old son! ????❤️

Being the REAL me by shopping and buying clothes that I've always dreamed of wearing!

Having my fiancé tell me I'm sexy and feeling good about myself when I look in the mirror.

Trying new things like yoga, hiking (longer distances), etc.

Having people stop in their tracks and stare bc I'm so beautiful lol (hoping, anyway lol)

????

What's amazing is that I can shop in my own closet again. I am wearing things that have not fit me in 8 years. It is truely amazing, even when I stall I am seeing a difference.

Love this topic!!

Ok here's my list...

-SHOPPING IN NORMAL SHOPS!

-Sitting comfortably without needing to hide my tummy.

-Sitting in chairs with armrests and not watching the fat spill out from the sides.

-Not being breathless when I do any kind of physical activity.

-Taking full body pics instead of face selfies.

-Walking down the beach in my bikini.

-No double chin!

A bikini for the first time in my life, dainty ankles and wrists, my cheek bones prominent (have high ones in my bloodline but mine have always been hidden), clavicles defined, smaller fingers, flying comfortably and being able to sit at a table in a restaurant (I usually insist on a booth before) without being paranoid everyone is staring and judging.

I just wore a bathing suit today for the first time In twenty years. It was a tankini. I looked cute I think, even if it's middle aged lady cute.

I can't wait to take a family picture (me included) and frame it on the wall or send it in a Christmas card!

Buy cute clothes again.

Be active with my kids and neighborhood social opportunities.

Take a nice beachy vacation with hubby and feel sexy.

20 yr high school reunion!