Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Actually, now that I think about it, I never even received the coupons! No matter, it appears that chicken stock is in all of these so I wouldn't have eaten them anyway.

Actually, now that I think about it, I never even received the coupons! No matter, it appears that chicken stock is in all of these so I wouldn't have eaten them anyway.

That sucks ????

Are you a vegan, hence no chicken stock? There's so much sodium in those broths anyway.

Edited by Salonboi

That sucks

Are you a vegan, hence no chicken stock? There's so much sodium in those broths anyway.

Vegetarian with multiple food/medicine allergies. Hence the reason I always read labels and write companies about ingredients. I can never trust catch all phrases like "natural flavorings". Most products are very good about clearly labeling things, but some are vague. Guess I'll just stick to low sodium vegetable broth and miso.

That sucks

Vegetarian with multiple food/medicine allergies. Hence the reason I always read labels and write companies about ingredients. I can never trust catch all phrases like "natural flavorings". Most products are very good about clearly labeling things, but some are vague. Guess I'll just stick to low sodium vegetable broth and miso.
That's a lot of extra planning added onto our already crazy busy Bypassed Lives. Totally worth it of course. I quite enjoy measuring out everything and adding it to MyFitnessPal. Makes me feel like I'm working my goal full force.

Edited by Salonboi

No so bad. After years of numerous ER visits and a 4 day coma due to an allergic reaction it's pretty much second nature.

No so bad. After years of numerous ER visits and a 4 day coma due to an allergic reaction it's pretty much second nature.

Holy moly, that is a hard core allergic response.

I amcurrently on the pre op diet surgery is scheduled for the 20th of May I have cheated twice but I am getting my exercise in every night hoping that balances me out I really am going to get it together I have a weigh in this week I will let you guys know how that goes pray for me

Edited by sjohnson904

Thanks, I looked and looked and literally could not find it. I cannot figure out for the life why I could not locate it. It also doesn't explain their email reply to me.

Here's the email I received (FYI - I wasn't asking for coupons, just ingredients.)

We received your message and appreciate the time you took to contact Campbell Soup Company to learn more about how Campbell makes its products.

Each of our recipes is created by the cooks in Campbell's Kitchen and then perfected by our product development team. We are flattered by your request and hope you'll understand that our recipes cannot be disclosed.

At Campbell, our number one priority is to delight our consumers. I hope I've been able to answer your question. Please contact our Consumer Response Center or visit Campbell'swebsite if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you for requesting a coupon for Campbell's HomeStyle OR 100% Natural OR Select HarvestReady-To-Serve Healthy Request Mexican Tortilla Soup. We value you as a consumer, and we appreciate your interest in finding ways to save money when purchasing our products.

You can often find discount offers for Campbell products in your local newspaper, in magazines, on product labels, and at your grocery store.

In addition, you may want to check out the Savings Center on www.campbellskitchen.com. Please visit often, as coupon offers change frequently, and quantities may be limited. (Some of our online coupons may require you to download a small, free software application to print. It is not a Trojan, virus, Spyware, or virus-delivery software.)

Thank you for visiting the Campbell Soup Company website.

Campbell Soup Company Web Team

SHY/DXV

006864458A

Hey, here's the link to a couple that has the ingredients listed.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UAJ8CAQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UAJ8BM0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I went to Walmart and looked. The full ingredient list is on the side of the box. What am I missing?

I NEVER shop at Walmart so I had never seen them in store. I wrote the company and for whatever reason was given that weird response posted about. Either way it's pretty much an non issue because from what I've seen most of them use chicken stock as a base and I don't eat chicken stock.

Well, I looked at the box at Martin's (Giant) and the ingredients are listed on those boxes, too. :) Right under the nutrition information. I imagine the packaging is pretty consistent.

Still a moot point since I never saw it in any of the local markets here, the company failed to provide this info when I wrote directly to them AND I cant eat it anyway since it contains chicken

I have my surgery in two days and I cheated today I feel horrible

You are a-okay! Mine is in a week and I've cheated 3 times during these Protein shakes! Just make sure if you're going to cheat off it, choose HEALTHY options! You're doing just fine! Don't kick yourself when you're so close!

Don't feel bad, I have seen that many have cheated and I admit I have also (have still lost about 6 lbs. which is a bonus I say!), trying with healthy options but not always...forgive yourself and move on, don't beat yourself up over it...look how long we have all lived with food issues..a 2 week diet really won't change that, this whole thing is a process...plus we wouldn;t be having surgery if we could do it all on our own (at least for me..I have horrible will power! lol) This surgery, for me, is a tool to help with my journey to healthy...getting sick and such is a GREAT deterrent for me...so there is that. I say, if you cheat...forgive yourself, forget it and try (important word) to do better :) Good Luck all around!! My surgery is this coming Wed and I have been researching bariatric surgery for over 15 years, so this is a long time coming for me (really long story) and I am so excited...but getting a little nervous...I have OCD so I have already packed, have lists everywhere! lol Ok, done preaching! LOL Good Luck and Blessings All!

Thank you for sharing! You totally hit it spot on for me. I am also on Pre-Op, my sugery is 5/18 and today has been a REAL struggle! I really felt my food addiction trying me. I've been feeling like, if I cheat, I'm doomed and won't be able to have my surgery next Monday. Ugh - the struggle is real and I'm so grateful for everyone honesty and openess here. Makes me realize that I'm not alone with what I'm going through.

TOUGH - Day one today of liquid 2 week diet (surgery on May 26th) and I have to say I wanted to run someone over with my car on the way home. No glass of wine to look forward to or late night Snacks while I work on a computer. Amazing how quickly my Stress Dragon got mad when I wouldn't fit it.

This chicken broth is the best thing I have ever had in my life. Keeping my eye on the prize....