Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Losing in my mid section but having the hardest time finding new jeans. The ones i have on are way too big! Anyone else having similar issues?

Helpp

Im losing in my mid section but its still a struggle finding new jeans. The ones i have on in this pic are way too big. Anyone else having similar issues?

post-250241-14306772253986_thumb.jpg

Edited by valkyrie88

My favorite brand of jeans is American Eagle! I swear they look great in every body and contour perfectly. And yes I wore them when I was wearing a size 16-18. Lol. I now can do 13's two weeks post op. Right before surgery I was doing a tight 14.

My favorite brand of jeans is American Eagle! I swear they look great in every body and contour perfectly. And yes I wore them when I was wearing a size 16-18. Lol. I now can do 13's two weeks post op. Right before surgery I was doing a tight 14.

I always stayed away from american eagle because they never fit me lol i was looking in boscovs macys and h&m and no such luck. I have thick thighs and big hips so even though i lost a lot of weight so far i still have trouble finding fitting jeans ???? i know il lose weight in my legs soon but so far no luck lol but those jeans i have on in the pic, i can take on an off without unbuttoning or unzipping lol their huge!

Go to buckle they will measure your waist and height and find jeans for your shape!! They are awesome they go up to like 14-16 I think. I have no bootie but look like j-lo in the jeans they put me in lol they are great! Your gonna spend 150-200 a pair sometimes but it's soooo worth it and they last for years!

Go to buckle they will measure your waist and height and find jeans for your shape!! They are awesome they go up to like 14-16 I think. I have no bootie but look like j-lo in the jeans they put me in lol they are great! Your gonna spend 150-200 a pair sometimes but it's soooo worth it and they last for years!

Awesome thanks! I Will look into it :)

I have been having trouble as well. I have lost my behind, literally! I bought two new pairs in two different sizes from lucky brand that fit well. I am close to fitting in the smaller size now comfortably.

I might have to try the buckle but would wait until I get a little closer to my goal. Lucky brand jeans are $100.00 per pair the way it is. The buckle is much more expensive.

I used to have lots of curves even when I was young and skinny. Now I have no butt and my boobs are shrinking too. I just look like a boy. Very straight.

I am definately not complaining, just learning how to dress all over again.

I have been having trouble as well. I have lost my behind, literally! I bought two new pairs in two different sizes from lucky brand that fit well. I am close to fitting in the smaller size now comfortably.

I might have to try the buckle but would wait until I get a little closer to my goal. Lucky brand jeans are $100.00 per pair the way it is. The buckle is much more expensive.

I used to have lots of curves even when I was young and skinny. Now I have no butt and my boobs are shrinking too. I just look like a boy. Very straight.

I am definately not complaining, just learning how to dress all over again.

My trouble is, my butt and thighs are still too big lol even extra large were tight on me and im up to 50 lbs lost so far!! Lol ive been walking on the treadmill and gonna do squats. Im probably gonna lose my boobs they were nothing but fat anyway lol. U get lucky jeans? I never tried them before but my friends have

I agree butt last to go but midrif n legs smaller, messing sizes up.

I have found most jeans to have to much stretch or spandex these days. So an hour into wearing them they have stretched out and you look like you are carrying a load and then by the end of the day the thighs are stretched out as well. What has begun to be the best choice for me personally is to buy my jeans fitting tight. But also buying the correct rise and wearing the right undies. Trying on different brands is also helpful. It takes a bit of patience but when you find the right pair you will be styling ...such a staple in our wardrobe.

I have extra skin in my mid section, and lost everything in my rear end. So its been tough, until I discovered Ann Taylor Loft jeans. I absolutely love them! They also have curvy fits as well.

I have extra skin in my mid section, and lost everything in my rear end. So its been tough, until I discovered Ann Taylor Loft jeans. I absolutely love them! They also have curvy fits as well.

I was shopping in tj max the other day and found jean capris size 12 that fit perfectly! Finally lol il have to look for the brand u got. Open to anything!