Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your weirdest breakfast?

Beef jerky! One of my friends thinks that the concept is disgusting. LOL!

Brunch of last night's coconut chicken with cilantro and even more lime squirted on for good measure.......yum.

Usually I skip Breakfast and get hungry mid-day. My husband is consistently hungry at 11:00 and has what Tolkein referred to as "Elevenses." By this time he's already had a big serving of full fat yogurt with a dollop of cherry preserves. After breakfast and elevenses he is looking for lunch. Then tea. Then dinner. Geesh, no wonder I was fat! Not him, though. Genetics, sigh.

Late morning is when I get hungry too! Awkward time as everyone else expects lunch soon after! Elevenses is a very traditional English affair, long pre-dating Tolkein. It is a normal part of our language here, used by everyone!

I've never liked Breakfast and never will but these days I have it in order to exercise. Breakfast now is sometimes yogurt sometimes a handful of nuts and sometimes a can of tuna.< /p>

I like breakfast foods. A vegetable omelet with feta cheese is one of my favorite things to eat. I just don't particularly care to eat early in the morning. I enjoy a good brunch.

I eat a Quest bar..every stinking morning!

Chili dog with cheese minus the bun! Taco soup! I work nights so Breakfast time is supper time for me and even on my days off I like breakfast foods at night.

I have not (cannot) had a Breakfast consisting of solid foods since surgery over 4 years ago....but I have become a connoisseur with my VitaMix....generally AFTER I go to the gym, also doubles for a recovery shake.< /p>

Start the day with 35-40 grams Protein.< /p>

Haha, I love it. It is so interesting to see what people eat and find “weird” versus “normal!” I love the differences between cultures – some breakfasts that are completely normal in some cultures end up being another culture’s weirdest breakfast!

I haven’t had anything too weird…probably because I’m not much of a chef! My strangest would probably be leftovers on an occasion when I’m pretty stuck for time and need something healthy. I might come up with something like leftover salmon and, since I love fruit, blueberries. I guess it’s like being an Alaskan bear. :)

Funny how many of us eat fish for breakfast.

I didn't really have breakfast before, maybe a yogurt or brunch on weekends (loved eggs Benedict!!!).

Now, not hungry until mid afternoon. Probably not forever, but it's working. Today I hit 100 lbs lost since surgery 04/26/14!

Leftovers-- sweet potato cakes, cilantro Soup, fish, chicken, insides of street tacos, stuff like that.

Or there's always the spoonful of Peanut Butter =P

This is a south texas thing, and has become a common Breakfast staple since I began to cut carbs. But I love me some chicharrones (translation: fried pork rind) and eggs scrambled together. Dump some salsa on it, and you got yourself a fine breakfast there.

@@Jerr_Bear - Funny thing. I live in Philly and like NYC, there is a mix of cultures. Last year I was getting my kitchen redone and wondered why my cat kept bothering the work men. Turns out he was buying chicharrones for lunch and would share with the cat.

I pretty much eat leftovers every day for breakfast and lunch if I'm going to work. Sometimes it will be the same leftovers, and sometimes two different kinds of leftovers from the night before. My mother calls this weird. I don't think it's that weird though!

refried Beans with cheese melted on top 1/4 an avocado some salsa and beanito chips are my go to breakfast. with a snack tube of siggi's yogurt an hour later.