Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a buddy

Hello everyone

I am looking for a weight loss buddy so we can help each other .

I did not tell anybody about my surgery (only my husband)

I was sleeved on 3/23/2015

I am 38 years old

wife and mother

I need to lose about 130 pound

looking for female buddy only.

You can always write to me, I usually check this site twice a day, if I'm not out of town. I was sleeved on 12/3/14, and am down 55 lbs, and I am 53. You can message me by clicking on my logo, if you want. So far you've done the best thing you can do for your body, and that is give it a future! Good luck to you!

I was sleeved on 12/31/14 and have lost 58 pounds. I too was looking for someone to buddy up with. Feel free to add and message me.

You can always write to me, I usually check this site twice a day, if I'm not out of town. I was sleeved on 12/3/14, and am down 55 lbs, and I am 53. You can message me by clicking on my logo, if you want. So far you've done the best thing you can do for your body, and that is give it a future! Good luck to you!

I was sleeved on 12/2/14

I was sleeved on 3/9. :)

thanks to all of you.

HEY SAME DATE SLEEVED 3.23.15 ILL BE UR BUDDY WE HAVE A BIT OF A AGE DIFFERENCE BUT WE CAN BE EACHOTHER SUPPORT SYSTEM I DONT HAVE ON AND IVE chose to be discrete about my surgery as well!

Hi I am Lizpeni and I was sleeved on March 17th 2015. I am also looking for a buddy to go through this journey

with. I am struggling to find different foods I am still eating soft foods like tuna, grilled fish fillets and shakes and Soup. :-)

Edited by Lizpeni

HEY SAME DATE SLEEVED 3.23.15 ILL BE UR BUDDY WE HAVE A BIT OF A AGE DIFFERENCE BUT WE CAN BE EACHOTHER SUPPORT SYSTEM I DONT HAVE ON AND IVE chose to be discrete about my surgery as well![/quotej

Hi Jackie I would like to be your buddy also I didn't want to tell the people iWork with exactly what kind of surgery I was having but when I was out for 4 weeks I just told them but my team has been great in supporting me. Where do u live and how are you doing with soft foods? I struggling to find different things to eat

Hello everyone

I am looking for a weight loss buddy so we can help each other .

I did not tell anybody about my surgery (only my husband)

I was sleeved on 3/23/2015

I am 38 years old

wife and mother

I need to lose about 130 pound

looking for female buddy only.

Hey I don't know if you are still looking for a buddy, but I would love to talk. I could really use some support and would love a friend to talk to. I am having my surgery on June 1st. My husband isn't overweight so although he is sympathetic, he doesn't really get it. I am 27 years old and, like you I would only really be comfortable with a female buddy. please let me know if you still want to talk.

Sure anytime

Hi I would like to help you through this journey I was sleeved on 3/17/15 and I am just a little over 6 weeks struggling to get through this soft food stage. I live in Pennsylvania where are you?

Hi I would like to help you through this journey I was sleeved on 3/17/15 and I am just a little over 6 weeks struggling to get through this soft food stage. I live in Pennsylvania where are you?

Hey so I am from CT. Sorry I am still trying to figure out how to work this app! Anyway I am really excited and nervous and could use some guidance. I was wondering if fruit was ok to eat (once you can have food again). I know you have to keep carbs limited but I really like to put fruit in my Protein Shakes and stuff. There is a lot more that I want to know!!!! I hope you are doing well and had an easy recovery and I look forward to getting to know you.

Sure anytime

Thanks so much! I would love to pick your brain sometime.

Hello,

We are similar in a lot of ways .

I am 36 years old and I had my surgery a month after you on

4/14/2015.

My goal is to also lose between 130 and 140 pounds .

It has been just about two months and I have lost about 43 pounds .

I had a stall that lasted two weeks and it drove me crazy!!

Although losing that much weight in such a short time is great but I was so worried that I wouldn't lose any more .

But thank goodness the stall has passed .

I live in California and have a 16 year old daughter and am divorced .

I am a stay at home mom and would love to have a weight loss buddy.

If you are interested it would be great to hear from you.

Stephanie :)

On 3/29/2019 at 5:13 PM, bravepotato said:

It isn’t too late. Your stomach has stretched from over eating, this is why you’ve regained the weight. But you still can lose weight if you set your mind to it. Stick to a diet and remind yourself that you were given a second chance at life, don’t waste it. Good luck!