Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@alindsey Were you sleeved 5/8? 6/8 would be more like 7 weeks ago. Just curious about your weight loss because we were similar SW.

@@alindsey Were you sleeved 5/8? 6/8 would be more like 7 weeks ago. Just curious about your weight loss because we were similar SW.

No I meant 6/8 lol June 8th.... I'm tired lol. How much have you lost? I'm super excited to be at 175 it's a dream come true! I can't wait to be at 150 though!!!

I'm just depressed and pissed after my husband guilt talked me out of it!! I should have flown out today ????

I promised him I would try truly dieting and exercising for real ONE TIME (I have never done it in a healthy way)... Haven't lost a single pound even though I've been doing Zumba, elliptical, swimming etc. I am so discouraged. But so excited for all of you!!!

I started weight watchers today. I hate weight watchers but my scale hasn't moved with low carb. I don't think my body can handle that many cals

26 days out, feeling great. SW 200 CW 182. No problems at all other than needing to be more creative with mushy foods. Can't eat much and averaging 600 calories per day, but no vomiting, slimes or pain!

So great to hear about other low BMI people who have had the sleeve. I'm just a little worried I am 5 weeks post op and I have only lost 11 pounds. I have heard it can be slow for people going from a band to a sleeve and being a low Bmi. I had the Lap band for 3 years and lost 40 pounds and in March I had to have Emerency removal surgery. I gained 40 pounds back in 2 months (it was terrible). I had the sleeve done (BMI 31) 6/16/15 any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Patience!

I had my surgery in the 8th September last year. My BMI was 32 on the day of surgery. To date I have lost 44 pounds and feel great. There have been some stalls but i feel so much healthier now. I make good food choices most of the time but still enjoy my food ( just not as much of it) .

Yes, I had a BMI of 32 and got it done. I haven't lost it as fast as others because of other health issues as well (diabetic, PCOS) but cut my insulin in half which I think has helped lose the weight. It's taking me a lot longer but I guess it's okay as long as I'm losing and skin is fine as well. I was self pay as well and went to TJ for it. Any questions, feel free to ask :)

I'm considering going to TJ. Which doctor did you use and how was your experience? Also how has the surgery/weight loss affect your PCOS symptoms?

Just hit 3 months post op. SW 200 and BMI 33.3. CW 160 and BMI 25.5! 25 pounds to go! I can eat almost every thing now, but I will get ones about once s week from eating too much or too fast. Keeping away from Pasta, breads and rice; but I've eaten a cookie now and again.

Edited by sleevenv

SW: 180, BMI 29

CW: 125 BMI 22.9

Just passed the 6 month post Op mark Oct 1. I went from a size 16 when I started this journey and am now a size 4.I am healthier, happier, and more confident in my appearance than I have ever been in my life.

Hello all,

Since my last post....little has changed. I still go up and down a couple pounds every now and then. Today I was 126#. The only significant change...due to weight loss...is I had a Breast Lift with a small implant...360cc. I thought...and my plastic surgeon...told me I'd gain a few pounds...but I didn't. Yay! Because I feel like I have 2 bowling balls on my chest! My boobs haven't looked this good...since I was 19yo. I am well into my 50's now....and feel fantastic!

I hope all is well with each and everyone of you.

Take care.

Thanks for the updates everyone, I'm BMI 31 getting sleeved 10/19! Eeeek!

Thank you everyone for the insight into your weigh loss journey with the sleeve. I'm a low BMIer 28.5 getting a revision from band to sleeve on Oct 16 - so ready to stop dealing with a temperamental band and give myself a chance to finally hit goal with the sleeve ????

I think telling people in kinda important. Just saying. Luckily everyone I've told is so supportive. They want me to be happy. Anyone who wants you to be happy will be supportive. Own it.