Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had a BMI of 28 on surgery day 4/25/15. I followed no pre-op diet, I went to Mexico and self-paid. I am 7 weeks 3 days out and I have lost about 22 lbs. I was 5'7 183, today I am 161. It's not all unicorns and rainbows though. Some days I am exasperated at my inability to eat. food comes up out of my esophagus with a mere opening of my mouth. It's a struggle. Do your research. It's a big decision.

Justbeingme1972

Who was your surgeon?

Hi Ladies. I'm happy to find others with low BMI's like myself. My BMI is 36. My current weight is between 205-210 (largest weight ever). I'm very unhappy and depressed. I am also concerned about loosing too much weight. I enjoy my curves but not at this point. My first appointment is June 22. I will be self paying as well.

Welcome!

Welcome!

I paid $5500 in Cancun with Dr. Hector Perez

I am right at 10 weeks now and lost a total on 40.4 lbs. I weighed in at 162.6 this morning. 9lbs was pre-op

That is awesome! Have u exercised? If so what have u done? What is your calorie intake?

Thx

Smiles

Tia ????

I haven't had it done yet, but I'm scheduled for 6/28 w/Dr. Ortiz in Tijuana! I'm also a RN. I feel I'm being proactive - rather than watch the scale continue to go up, I want to do something NOW (I've taken diet pills for years, I'm sick of it).

Good luck! Please keep us updated! I can't find a whole lot of people who have had it done at a lower BMI so I am not sure what to expect.

That's where I went. They were great.

How is everyone doing? I would love to hear how each of you are doing

Hello, I am 9 days post op and doing great. Getting better every day. I've lost 10 pounds so far! Yay! I only did 1 week of the pre-op diet so I didn't loose much on that. How are u doing? ????

26 days out, feeling great. SW 200 CW 182. No problems at all other than needing to be more creative with mushy foods. Can't eat much and averaging 600 calories per day, but no vomiting, slimes or pain!

Edited by sleevenv

I'm great HW 207

SW 200 (6/8/15 sleeve date)

CW 175!!!

7ish weeks out I'm feeling fantastic I'm back to work feeling full and satisfied most of the time (except head hunger battles lol). Starting with a personal trainer next week! I'm excited and happy and surprised by how easy this really is now!

Edited by alindsey