Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has any one tried this drinks here? It says it has 40g of Protein?

post-250791-14292038154654_thumb.jpg

I have tried the apple melon. it is not bad, I had to Water it down a little. It counts as liquid so it is all good/

I like apple melon and coconut.. Grape sucked, and I tasted Alpine Punch and wanted to puke.

I like apple melon and coconut.. Grape sucked, and I tasted Alpine Punch and wanted to puke.

Lol good to know thanks

They tasted very chalky to me.. it's hard to explain accurately. My brother who is a gym buff LOVES the grape.. I hate it.. I thought the Alpine Punch was okay and the Blue Raspberry. Just keep in mine yes there are 40g of Protein but is for a 20oz serving of liquid. (yes it counts in your liquids but I didn't enjoy it, so I'd rather get my protein elsewhere and drink extra water.) I preferred Premier Protein getting 30g of protein in 11oz. It's a whole bundle of trial and error, do NOT, invest in a ton of anything, try things out. The Vitamin shop sells Isopure individually so you can try the different flavors. :)

I purchased the variety case which has 2 bottles of each of the flavors. I tried a couple of them and they were just totally disgusting to me. However, my 24 year old daughter (who isn't on a weight loss problem) thought they were amazing and she drank all of them.

I think Isopure is just one of those things that you have to try it for yourself to see if you like it. I definitely did not!

I've been drinking them since before my surgery. I'm 4 months out now and I still have one from time to time. They have to be very cold, over ice is best, anything less is not so good

Definitely buy one at a time and try them out. They have a VERY strong bite to them. I actually liked all flavors considering how much Protein they provided and liquid.< /p>

But do not go an buy a case before you're tried them out.

Good luck!

i am very intrigued by these. I am not a huge fan of milk so i have been looking for a sports drink type Protein for post op, and these are on my NUT's list. I have ordered a bottle of the alpine punch from the Vitamin shop, but i have not tried it yet.

On Amazon i found a 6 pack of 8oz bottles with 15g protien each(you have to buy a 4 pack). They seem to only be available in grape or alpine punch, but it looks a lot more portable then the big glass bottles.

i know 15g is not as much Protein as i would get with the milk and Protein powder, so i will probably wait till i am getting protein from food too before i switch over to these(as long as i actually like the taste).

I liked them early out. NO Alpine Punch!

I couldn't stand any of them but that's just me. It felt like I had a slimy film on my teeth after each sip.

I drank them because I had a hard time finishing the shakes. They r not as heavy. I mostly drank the punch and raspberry. They do leave filmy stuff but wasn't that big a deal. Lots of Protein and no carbs. Just check the bottle because they make it with 25 carbs and they are almost identical bottles.< /p>

They are pretty terrible but I used them during my clear Fluid stage. I have zero desire to ever touch one again.

Thank you all I will try a few and see how it goes still having a hard time taking the shakes even the premier ones but we got to keep trying