Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need snack ideas. I eat the same thing every day in between Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I am bored.

I can eat anything at this point. I am 7 weeks post op

Thanks

My Snacks are usually reduced fat string cheese, Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt with some granola or Kashi Cereal mixed in, 1 oz. of dry roasted lightly salted peanuts, some sort of meat stick (like a beef stick, but usually turkey instead), and Protein Bars.< /p>

I have light and lively greek yogurt, it's only 80 calories and they are so good. I have snack

bags of thin pretzel sticks, 100 calories per bag and if I want something a little sweet I get

animal crackers, 16 crackers are 120 calories. I know they have carbs, but I am still losing

weight so I am good with them. Every now and then I will have 2 oz of ice cream but that is not

much. I can't eat much at a time so when I want something I eat it but only a small amount. If

you don't have something that you want every now and then you will get board and do things you

should not. This is a lifetime change and it is not easy for any of us. It is depressing some

times when I am out with family and friends and I can't eat. My family understands and they are

an inspiration to me. I eat anything that I want to eat after I get my Protein in and it is

working for me. Try different things, I found that my taste buds have changed. I can't eat the

bad things that I use to because it tastes bad now. I think that is normal to. I keep my calories

at 800 - 1200.

Edamame

Black olives & Cheddar cheese

Mini Babybel cheese

Yogurt

Quest Protein Bar

Ham/Swiss and Avocado roll up

Cutie or Halo

Green Grapes

Sugar Snap Peas dipped in Ranch

vanilla or Butter Toffee Almonds

Pistachios

These are all my favorites

Deli meat and think sliced cheese (Sargento Thin slice) roll up

Beef or turkey Jerky

Celery and Peanut Butter

Carrots and hummus

Laughing cow cheese wedges with cucumber slices

Apple with Peanut Butter or think sliced cheddar cheese

100 calorie nut packs from emerald

corkyg: I hurt when I first take a bite of something. The Dr. gave me a prescription for hyoscyamine

I put one under my tongue 1 hour before I eat and it really helps with swallowing and it eases the

pain when I eat. They did an upper G.I. and found that when I eat my stomach has spams. You might

want to discuss this with your surgeon. I don't know if it is common after sleeve surgery. I hope

it gets better for you.

You can find tons of low carb snack options on pinterest that lend well to bariatric crowd!