Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello I am happily married to the same wounderful man of 25 years 2 kids , 2 dogs, living life and the new me and I wish summer will hurry up and gone in MI.

Hi! I am Amy

Sex: Yes, please. Err, I mean Female.

Married: to an amazing man for 13 yrs. this July.

Mom: of 2 amazing kiddos

Happy to be a VIP! ;)

Sex: Female.

Single, but proud owner of Stormie the cat who generously allows me to feed her and change her litter box in exchange for the occasional cuddle.

Major nerd. Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, you name it.

I'm a vegetarian with multiple food and medicine allergies. I can be a bit mouthy. I was the kid who the minute you told me I couldn't do something I had to go out and do it. That meant I was the fat kid who biked, skied, skateboarded, traveled the world, you name it. Being fat did not hold me back in the least. You could say I have a bit of a stubborn streak. I can take a licking and will get back up and keep fighting. I am also very much into fashion/makeup/clothes. I have a wonderful circle of friends as adventurous and crazy as I am.

Can't believe I'm so late to this party!

I'm Jamie. I just turned 36. I think most of you probably know my weight loss story from other parts of these boards. I am married to my awesome husband, Dan (see profile pic to the left!). We've been married for about 3.5 years, but lived together for many years before that, so had on 9 year "anniversary" this past January. Fun fact: we waited to get married until it was legal for gay and lesbian couples to marry in NY.

I don't have any kids, mostly because I can only tolerate children in VERY small doses. I have some wonderful nieces and nephews and I love them to death. And the best feature of all of them is that I can send them back to their parents at the end of the day!

I do have two bearded dragons. Those are are only pets. Oh and we have a bonsai tree that Dan's sister gave us for Christmas one year. Two lizards and a tree is enough responsibility for us!

I am a web programmer. I live in western NY, but there is a strong chance I will be moving back to Columbus, OH in the next year or so. I grew up there and my three older siblings still live there and now my younger sister (who lives where I do now) is moving back there in June. So with ALL of my siblings back in Columbus, I'll likely end up back there myself, even though my husband's parents and one of his siblings still lives here.

What else.... Oh! I went to college in Virginia at the tender age of 14. I moved to Chattanooga, TN after I graduated at the age of 18. I moved up to western NY a couple of years later to be closer to my parents and my little sister (they moved here while I was in college). My parents have since retired and moved to PA and now my sister's moving back to OH.

I met my husband on Yahoo! Personals back in 2001. We went on two dates, but I was dating a couple of other people at the same time and ended up in a long-term relationship with one of them. So Dan ended up just being mine and my boyfriend's roommate for a year! It wasn't until a couple of failed relationships later that we started seeing each other romantically again in 2006.

Hello! Thank you Alex for including me.

My name is Tamara. I just turned 40 this year. I am married to my best friend for 6 years. We have a 9 year old and 11 month old; both girls!

I had my VSG in Bogota, CB. We now like in Virginia. I am a chick that met her dude on blackplanet.com (don't laugh) there is such a site.

I always enjoyed Susan and Irene's posts from way back. There are also other members Ms Skinniness and PDXman.... That I use to enjoy reading about that always gave good insight. I know there is more but I am old and forgetful. I think it's the kids that make me forget everything.

Age sex location. 46, Female, Boise Idaho.

I grew up in Washington State. I started working in a male close custody prison at age 21 where I met my husband. (no he was not not incarcerated there. He was another staff member) I figured he passed a background check he was ok to date. He has been my biggest cheerleader throughout my weight loss process. He is amazing! So after 15+ years of working with criminals and victims of crime and WLS. I changed my career to have more positive things in life. I have two grown sons. 3 grown step daughters and grand babies are my life.

I am 11 months out from my sleeve surgery. Things are so different for me post surgery. I am a adrenaline junkie. I open to all new experiences. I do charity distance run's. I'm a girly girl love shopping and make up. My energy and positive out look on life have been off the scale. Too many people in life that tear people down. I would rather build people up.

LIFE IS SHORT! make no excuses for living an amazing life.

I'm a 52 year old white female seeking to remain thin. Like long walks to burn calories so I don't gain weight. Hobbies include frequent shopping trips because I can fit in all normal clothes, and that never gets old! Shopping is the only sport I engage in, and it provides lots of cardio from walking, and strength training from carrying bags. It's also a nice diversion from eating. I also never pay retail, so it's a bit of an added sport in that it requires a "hunt"!

In real life, I've been married to the same wonderful husband for 29 years, have three wonderful grown daughters, one great son-in-law and totally awesome 17 month old grandson! I've been a registered nurse for over 30 years, and currently am an informatics nurse working for a large health care organization as an IT director, managing and implementing clinical systems.

Oh, and I know it's a surprise, but I'm from Michigan. I'm near The D :)

Michigan, I had no idea that you did what my daughter does. I had never even heard of informatics until she switched over from labor and delivery.

My real name is Denise. I was banded in 06 and had the band removed and had the surgery for the sleeve in 09. So, I have been coming to this board for 9 years, starting with lap band talk.

I am 62 and have 2 kids and 3 grandkids.

I love being sleeved and being an average weight for the past 9 years. It's getting harder to maintain because I had back surgery and I can't exercise right now. It's driving me nuts.

Hi everyone. I'm a 44 year old divorced mother of two daughters and now I'm a grandmother. My oldest daughter gave birth to her first child (a boy) on May 5th. I have been an educator for over 20 years and I am now an author. My first book will be available for purchase within the next month or two. More details for that will come later. :D

@@Lady VS Congrats on the new grandbaby!

Thanks @@JamieLogical :-)

I just noticed that I am a VIP. Who knew?

Hello everyone.

I am single, never married. At 50, going on 51, I am officially a spinster. I have no children but am an awesome aunt to 7 nieces and nephews.

I am currently on disability/not working but looking forward to getting back into the workforce once I regain more mobility.

I certainly hung on to the bitter end before even considering surgery. This process has saved my life and given me hope for a second act.

I just noticed that I am a VIP. Who knew?

Hello everyone.

I am single, never married. At 50, going on 51, I am officially a spinster. I have no children but am an awesome aunt to 7 nieces and nephews.

I am currently on disability/not working but looking forward to getting back into the workforce once I regain more mobility.

I certainly hung on to the bitter end before even considering surgery. This process has saved my life and given me hope for a second act.

You never know about that spinster thing. I am 62 and I have more than one man that wants to take me out. Losing weight opens up a whole new world!

Hi I'm Anikka. I am from San Francisco. 45 years old. Married, 3 kids, 3 grandkids, 3 furry grandbabies too. I was sleeved on 5/28/15. Currently in a stall and appreciating this site very much (Thanks @Alex).

I'm always late the party...

My name is Jim in case that is not obvious and I'm 47 and live in NH with my wonderful Wife of 8 years. Just taking life one day at a time and enjoying as much of it as I can.