Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Started as a size 20/22w or 2x. Now a size 4/6 or small.

Started out in VERY tight 20 pants and 2X tops. Now easily slide into a size 10 jean and large top! :)

I was in very very stretched out 28W bottoms (probably should have been 30W) and 4X or 30/32 tops.

Now almost 6 months later I am in 18W bottoms and 1X tops. XL tops go on but don't fit the way I like them, my daughter keeps telling me they look fine but I still not sure. LOL

Tight 18W and 2x to 3x tops. Down to size 4 and Small in a year and now almost 18 months out its sometimes a 2!

wow everyone! thats awesome..I started out 10 months ago 272 pants 22 tops were pushing 2/3x and 100 down I am STILL in dbl digits! at 14 or XL pants and M/L tops..I don't understand how some are in 6-10 pant sizes..even when I weighed 110 35 to 40 yrs ago I could never get into 6 or 8 it was 9/10...my hip bones are wide for sure! lol..dr told me yrs ago I had "birthing" hips..ugh! oh well..they are what they are!! CONGRATS all!!

Started in a size 48 jeans and a tight 4xl shirt down to a tight 36 jeans and a loose XL shirt in 5 1/2 months!

wow everyone! thats awesome..I started out 10 months ago 272 pants 22 tops were pushing 2/3x and 100 down I am STILL in dbl digits! at 14 or XL pants and M/L tops..I don't understand how some are in 6-10 pant sizes..even when I weighed 110 35 to 40 yrs ago I could never get into 6 or 8 it was 9/10...my hip bones are wide for sure! lol..dr told me yrs ago I had "birthing" hips..ugh! oh well..they are what they are!! CONGRATS all!!

Vanity sizing...

The last time I weighed what I do right now, I was 15 yrs old. At that point I was wearing a size 14. 17 years and two kids later, at the same weight, I'm wearing a size 10. I'm don't think I'm smaller, I think the clothes sizes have grown over the years. BUT, I'm not complaining! :)

I started out in a size 22 pants and XXL shirts to now a 16 pant and XL shirt and I am 15 weeks out.

I had surgery on January 30th. I started in a very tight 24 and 3x tops, now I'm into a size 18 and XL or 2X tops depending on the type. I can also wear kids shoes now! Lol

Wow, all I can say is I want to be like you all when I grow up.

Surgery scheduled for April 20th :)

Vanity sizing! Wait till you get down here, the sizes are different now ????

I have a size 12 dress I wore after my wedding ceremony when I left the reception.... It's about the same size as a current 8!

In 4.5 months I went from 276lbs size 22/24 pants XL-2X tops, to 208lbs size 14/16 pants and a size L-XL top. I don't reckon that too bad! ;-)

Edited by Aranks

Jan 2014: 46 waist, XXL shirts -> Mar 2015: 32 waist, M/S shirts

7 months: Started at size 24/XXL, am currently 12/L