Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

????Any May Gastric Bypass peeps????

And don't the like the directions say... It's way better frozen solid.. It takes a few minutes to soften as you eat, but so worth it!!! I got mine from Walmart.. I've not seen them in awhile, if you can't find there, Bed Bath and Beyond might have!!! And if not there get it on Amazon... I've seen them on there..

post-256910-14394841563852_thumb.jpg

All I can say is Wooo Hooo! Totally did a happy dance this morning!

Okay, I am late to joining the party, but I just recently found Bariatricpal! I was sleeved on May 11th, putting me 3 months post-op. So far I am down almost 77lbs., but have hit the "3 month stall" this past week.

I just walked my very first 5K race last night! I am very fortunate to have a huge support system, but it is nice to know that I now have those of you who "get it" because you have been there!!

My biggest dilemma right now is what to do about clothes. I have purged my closet of TONS of things ... I went from a 26/28 to now being in a 14/16. I start back to work in a few weeks and although I cannot fit in any of my old clothes, I cannot afford a new wardrobe either. SUGGESTIONS????

Okay, I am late to joining the party, but I just recently found Bariatricpal! I was sleeved on May 11th, putting me 3 months post-op. So far I am down almost 77lbs., but have hit the "3 month stall" this past week.

I just walked my very first 5K race last night! I am very fortunate to have a huge support system, but it is nice to know that I now have those of you who "get it" because you have been there!!

My biggest dilemma right now is what to do about clothes. I have purged my closet of TONS of things ... I went from a 26/28 to now being in a 14/16. I start back to work in a few weeks and although I cannot fit in any of my old clothes, I cannot afford a new wardrobe either. SUGGESTIONS????

I just started back to work this week. I am getting by on wearing dresses or skirts that I can still get away with wearing, esp those that have a belt. I decided no pants for awhile as all of them don't fit and I don't want to buy any. Though I do have 1 pair of skinny jeans that still fit though they are not as fitting anymore. I found I can wear some of my old shirts with those, the style right now is a bit baggy on top, so it works for now-though no jeans at work! I took my passable clothes to a consignment shop and even picked up a "new" dress while I was there for only $10! It has been a little frustrating but I feel good so I am just making it work!

I wanna say , wow , 26/28 down to 14/16 , amazing. U must feel great.

I fortunately had many different sizes in closet due to my constant yo-yo dieting. I did donate 5 large bags full of clothes to goodwill. So I'm limited as to what clothes I have left.

I say go ahead and shop a little. Just shop on the cheap , consignment shops , stores like old navy and places that carry things for $10

Great problem to have, huh? I've been going to Goodwill, Thrift stores and checking out the clearance racks at department stores (Ross, TJ Max, Marshalls) I'm also blessed to have 4 sisters that I can borrow clothes from. Not everyone has sisters, but maybe you have some friends or family members you can ask?

Great problem to have, huh? I've been going to Goodwill, Thrift stores and checking out the clearance racks at department stores (Ross, TJ Max, Marshalls) I'm also blessed to have 4 sisters that I can borrow clothes from. Not everyone has sisters, but maybe you have some friends or family members you can ask?

Yesterday was my 3 mo anniversary! Down 65 lbs! Happy with my progress! Frustrated with my moving and my surgeon not wanting to do anything for me from afar, but hopefully things will work out soon!

[/img]post-246958-14401630850463_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Nancynew!

I'm 3.5 months post op. Down 60 lbs from highest weight. I'm averaging about a 2 lb weight loss each week.

As long as scale continues to go down I'm ok with 2 lb a week.

Continue to struggle with getting Protein and Water in each day. Even with some says being a struggle, no regrets here.

Congrats on 60! My nutritionist did not give a Protein requirement but recommends protein first and very little slider foods. I have been using myfitnesspal and know that I am around 35-50 G protein per day, sometimes in the 60s-which I know is lower than most are expected to do.

Congrats on 60! My nutritionist did not give a Protein requirement but recommends protein first and very little slider foods. I have been using myfitnesspal and know that I am around 35-50 G protein per day, sometimes in the 60s-which I know is lower than most are expected to do.

Thanks