Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

????Any May Gastric Bypass peeps????

Hi everyone, well my surgery was on the 20th may I healed well have been walking and doing the right thing.

BUT... The scales have not moved my start weight was 139.9kg and surgery day weight was 131.1kg and as of today I'm 129kg but that fluctuated over the last week from 130-129-128-127 back to 129 I'm so dis heartened, I'm regretting this big time I miss food, I guess I could handle the mourning of food if I was losing but I'm not, any help, ideas, suggestions.

Please god tell me I'm not the only one. I don't experience hunger either. Which is fine

You are not the only one for sure. My weight finally started moving by a pound yesterday and another pound this morning, after a two weeks of nothing , and a few pounds up here and a few pounds back where it started. Don't regret, just know the surgery will do its thing, just like it's supposed to. And you are doing what you need to, so you will be good. Good luck ????

Edited by Salonboi

Yes, yes it does! By far one of the hardest things I've had to do. But I need to keep in mind that when I came home I was 270 and now I'm 242 so I just need to keep focused. It's just hard when you have to cook for everyone else and watch them eat.

Amazing loss so far ????????????

That's what kept me excited, the losing lol. But don't get depressed when a stall happens.. It messed with me, but I reminded myself, the surgery is doing it's thing, and I need to do mine, then everything will sort itself out. ????

post-242829-14335202804403_thumb.jpg

Edited by Salonboi

post-242829-14335212443887_thumb.jpg

My 6 week post-op progress pics ????

The top row April 22nd and the bottom row, today June 5th ????

44 pounds down as of today

Edited by Salonboi

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1433521243.507899.jpg

My 6 week post-op progress pics ????

The top row April 22nd and the bottom row, today June 5th ????

44 pounds down as of today

I can absolutely see the difference. It's amazing.
How have you been doing? I hope better ????

A quick fix?! I have to share what some simpleton thought I could do instead of bariatric surgery - liposuction! LIPOSUCTION! imagine, 100 lbs through liposuction, people are too stupid for words!

A quick fix?! I have to share what some simpleton thought I could do instead of bariatric surgery - liposuction! LIPOSUCTION! imagine, 100 lbs through liposuction, people are too stupid for words!

You can't fix stupid lol

Hi guys!!!

I took a little break from this site to just sort of focus on my diet plan and get a head start on my homework and of course, go back to work!

How is everyone?!

Hi guys!!!

I took a little break from this site to just sort of focus on my diet plan and get a head start on my homework and of course, go back to work!

How is everyone?!

Ya gots ta do, what's ya gots ta do ???? lol glad you're back ????

I hope my May Peeps are doing ok? Everyone is being kinda quite!!!

Life has been pretty busy with me, being on my 3rd week back at work, so it's understandably crazy for us all getting used to our new lives, eating to live, not living to eat!!!

I have one more week and I can full on exercise again. My Bowflex misses me, as does my exercise ball for ab exercises... Definitely ready to start toning again.

My stall has been broken, 3 something pounds in 2 days so far ????.. I'm able to wear some clothes I've never fit in, and some I used to love to wear... It's gotten me a bit more pumped to get up, and try on something new/already in my drawers lol. It's like shopping in my own closet.. Hugs and Love and Prayers to you all ????❤️????????

Hello all. Hoping everyone is doing well.

Just sharing a bit. Milk : fair life fat free has 13g Protein per cup and taste good.

I made a smoothie today

Half banana , half cup milk, 2 tbsp PB2 , half scoop unflavored protein powder and half cup ice. Blended and was delicious. About 160 calories and 20g protein.

It sounds like you are doing better!? And sounds delicious.. I'm to scared to eat to many carbs, so no fruit for me. I LOVE PB2 . It's great to sprinkle over yogurt, as a topping..

Just sharing a bit. Milk : fair life fat free has 13g Protein per cup and taste good.

I made a smoothie today

Half banana , half cup milk, 2 tbsp PB2 , half scoop unflavored Protein powder and half cup ice. Blended and was delicious. About 160 calories and 20g protein.

It sounds like you are doing better!? And sounds delicious.. I'm to scared to eat to many carbs, so no fruit for me. I LOVE PB2 . It's great to sprinkle over yogurt, as a topping..
Me too !!! Scared of carbs. Have to allow some or I have zero energy.

I am doing better , thanks. It has been a rough road.

Half banana was first fruit since surgery. It feels good to just feel good again. I'm not eating much , I really don't feel hungry. I know I have to eat. Probably taking in about 300 to 350 calories a day.

Which is insane. I'm not having any cravings. For now anyway. I know this can change. One day at a time is all I can do. Thanks Salonboi for your feedback. Actually thanks to all on this thread , even if your not talking to me , I hear you ????

I made a smoothie today

Half banana , half cup milk, 2 tbsp PB2 , half scoop unflavored Protein powder and half cup ice. Blended and was delicious. About 160 calories and 20g protein.

That sounds delicious.

And yes! I mix the chocolate and vanilla fair life between my meals to get both my Calcium and protein in! :)

Where can I buy unflavored protein powder?

I hope my May Peeps are doing ok? Everyone is being kinda quite!!!

Life has been pretty busy with me, being on my 3rd week back at work, so it's understandably crazy for us all getting used to our new lives, eating to live, not living to eat!!!

I have one more week and I can full on exercise again. My Bowflex misses me, as does my exercise ball for ab exercises... Definitely ready to start toning again.

My stall has been broken, 3 something pounds in 2 days so far ????.. I'm able to wear some clothes I've never fit in, and some I used to love to wear... It's gotten me a bit more pumped to get up, and try on something new/already in my drawers lol. It's like shopping in my own closet.. Hugs and Love and Prayers to you all ????❤️????????

Yayyayayayayayyyyy this is great news!

So glad your stall has ceased! Mine has started to as well:) it's a fantastic feeling.