Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anybody have a hydration tracker app they like? Most of the ones I've found you have to put it in by glass or bottle, and I really want to keep track of each ounce since I'm only post op day 3. I want to make sure I'm getting at least 48 oz over the course of the day. Thanks!

I write mine on a notepad.................

There is several apps......I mainly use my fitbit application. In the beginning I used an app on my phone "Water tracker" it is good and you can set up alarms to remind you. You can also purchase glasses that are marked to remind you. I bought an insulated one online that is marked so many ounces every hour.

http://hydr-8.com/

HYDR8_Insulated_Small.jpg
Hydr-8 Insulated Mug

I bought a 72oz jug an challenge myself everyday to finish it. Apps are good for many things but I feel good ol' competition works best for me.

I use Hydro Coach,

It lets you put the info in my ounce. It has suggested ounces and also a place to put in something different. It can also be set up to remind you to drink or if you're lagging behind, which is nice. It lets you set when the reminders will start and end during the day as well.

I use my fit but

Thanks! I will check those out. So far I'm doing well with getting my Fluid in, but it may be more challenging when I return to work. Want to plan ahead.

I use Hydro Coach,

It lets you put the info in my ounce. It has suggested ounces and also a place to put in something different. It can also be set up to remind you to drink or if you're lagging behind, which is nice. It lets you set when the reminders will start and end during the day as well.

I feel like a dunce because have a hydracoach that I have never used because I can't for the life of me figure out how to set the darn thing. I have a Water bottle with the markers on the side and just use that.

There is several apps......I mainly use my fitbit application. In the beginning I used an app on my phone "Water tracker" it is good and you can set up alarms to remind you. You can also purchase glasses that are marked to remind you. I bought an insulated one online that is marked so many ounces every hour.

http://hydr-8.com/

HYDR8_Insulated_Small.jpg

Hydr-8 Insulated Mug

I think I am going to purchase this because right now I use the Aqualert app and the reminders annoy the heck out of me...this would probably be better for me!! @@TEXASLADY52 thanks for posting the details!

I feel like a dunce because have a hydracoach that I have never used because I can't for the life of me figure out how to set the darn thing. I have a Water bottle with the markers on the side and just use that.

If you tell me what part confuses you I can try to help.

@@This New Kim - I can't get the thing to switch modes so I can enter my weight and info, etc... I get the thing blinking and that''s it. I'm just glad I didn't pay for this because then I'd really be upset.

On mine there's a menu tab at the top left where you can go to your profile and put in your information. Do you have three bars at the top left? If so, click that and it should open up an option to go to your profile.

love the aqua alert!